The History of Ferrari Car Manufactory

I am sure you wished you had some supercar when you were younger. That could be either a Lamberguni, Mcclarien, or Poarch, but I am sure you wish you had a Ferrari. Ferrari is one of the most luxurious supercars and has some of the fastest cars in Italy. But have you ever wondered how they came to be?

First Enzo Ferrari would provide special parts to the Italian military to help fight World War ll.  Enzo established a racing team back in 1919 and retired sometime after World War, and their team name was Scuderia Ferarri. After he officially retired from racing he produced his first car in 1947. His company was a privet company for a couple of years after it was established but later on, he would make it officially open to the public. However, Ferrari is still very particular about their cars. They will get very upset if you destroy their cars and will go as far as suing you.

The first sports car manufactured by Ferrari was the 1947 Ferrari 125s hade and used Colobo's new engine to power it. And now they produce Almost 13,000 cars a year but only sell around 3,000-4,000 thousand cars a year. Even though their cars are expensive and not very easy to easy, they are still ver beautiful and luxurious cars. I wish I could personally want one but I am not a millionaire so my hot-wheel Ferrari will do.

Would you ever want to cruise around in one of these cars with tons of history behind them? I think Enzo Ferrari would love to see what his company is today but as far as people know that won't ever get to happen.

https://www.continentalautosports.com/ferrari-information/who-owns-ferrari/#:~:text=The%20modern%20Prancing%20Horse%20began,car%20was%20produced%20in%201947.

https://www.petersen.org/1947-ferrari-125s-1#:~:text=1947%20Ferrari%20125S%20%7C%20The%20First%20Ferrari%20Made%20%E2%80%94%20Petersen%20Automotive%20Museum

https://www.motorwebmuseum.it/en/places/modena/the-story-of-enzo-ferrari/

Would you ever buy a Ferrari?>

If you could start a car business would you name it after yourself?

Have you ever dreamed about having one of Fearrai's cars?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• A fine topic choice even if it isn't US History focused-we do love our Ferraris here so I'll accept it. Your summary is ok. I feel like it could have been expanded a bit especially wioth your thoughts and opinions. I also think your questions could be better which led to not many replies. The bigger issue is that you didn't reply to any student comments which is worth 30 points.

• I would buy a Ferrari even though the car is really expensive I think it would be really cool to have and show to people. If I had a car business I think I would name it after myself just for the extra luck because a lot of other car businesses are named after the owner. I think it would be cool to own and older version of a Ferrari.

• I would buy a Ferrari, I think it would be a cool car to have. if I ever had a car business I might name it after myself but I'm not sure. i haven't dreamed of having a Ferrari  but I would think it would be cool to have. 

• I would never buy a Ferrari because I have never been interested in sports cars and they are too expensive for me. If I were to start a car business I would name the business myself and make it unique. I have never dreamed of haveing a Ferrari because it is too expensive. 

• Personally I would 100% buy a ferrari, they are a really cool car that have a ton of history behind him. If i started a compony i would probably name it after me as it would hopfully hold up a legacy. I have dreams of owning many cars but i havnt really had one for ferarri.

• I don't think I would buy a ferrari, but maybe if I had extra money to spend some day. If I had a car business I would proabaly name it after myself unless I thought of something else. No, I hevent really dreamed about having a ferrari one day. 

• I don't think I would ever buy a Ferrari just because I'm not super big into cars. I do think they're pretty cool though. I think if I had a business, I would name it after myself unless I could think of another name that made sense in the situation.

• I would buy a farrari yes, because those are some cool cars. If I started a car bussiness it would be called "bomac" because It would be cool. When I was younger I would always draw a farrari and paint it red, it wasn't bad.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker