JFK Assassination  

It’s been 60 years since America's youngest president; John F. Kennedy was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, and raised in Brooklyn Massachusetts. He was the 35th president of the United States and ran for the Democratic party, and his vice president was Lydon B. Johnson.  John Fitgelrd Kennedy was in his third term of his presidency, he started in 1961 and his term ended in 1963 when he died. Johnson. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963. This happened when JFK was touring the state of Texas with his wife First Lady Jackie Onassis and the Governor of Texas John Connally when he was assassinated.

JFK was 46 years old when he was shot and killed. He was riding in one of Henry Ford's presidential Lincolns, which were leased to the white house for residential use. JFK was assassinated by a man named Lee Harvey Oswald. Just two days after the assassination a local nightclub owner found and shot Lee Harvey Oswald on November 24, 1963. No one has any clue as to why Oswald killed JFK, nobody knows the motive or the reason behind it to this day. People have many thoughts as to if Lee Harvey Oswald was working alone, or if he had help.

Some people believe Lyndon B. Johnson the vice president had something to do with it. Personally, I believe that Oswald worked alone on this one, I think he didn’t like JFK as a president and wanted to eliminate him or take him out of office. 

Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald did this alone?

What would your reaction be if someone was shot right next to you? 

Have you heard of the JFK assasination? If so do you have any conspiracy theories? 

Sources: 

https://time.com/6338396/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-culture/

https://www.clickondetroit.com/features/2023/11/22/how-john-f-kennedys-limo-ended-up-in-michigan/#:~:text=1961%20Lincoln%20

https://www.britannica.com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy/Conspiracy-theories

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I really have zero cluw what my reaction would be if someone was shoot next to me. The John. F. Kennedy assassination was is really a crazy event i its teuly sad something like that would happen in the states and even too are very own presedent. I truly hope nothing like this happens agian.

• I don't think that he did it alone, there was probably a couple other people that helped him plan it and do it. Im not sure what I would do if someone next to me got shot, probably run, but it would be very traumatizing. I haven't heard of it, I don't know any conspiracies.

• I disagree with you on this one, I think Oswald definitely did this on his own. It just really seems like a one-man job. 

• I don't think he did this alone. It would take a lot a preparation and planning to be able to kill the president, even executing it would be difficult to do on your own. I would be terrified to say the least if somebody was shot right next to me. I have heard of his assassination but I haven't heard of any conspiracy theories before.

• I don't think that he did it alone, there could've been a couple other people that helped him plan it and execute it. I don't know what I would do if someone next to me got shot, but it would be very traumatizing. I have heard of it, I don't know any conspiracies.

• I really think he executed this plan himself, he shot JFK and got the blame just like he should have. 

• I think that at least he had to have an accomplice to carry out this crime and for everything to turn out as he expected. I would be shocked for a moment and then I would obviously run. I don't think I've heard this before.

• I don't belive that he would've done this alone because it would take a long time to get it all planned out for a single job. I would freak out if someone right next to me got shot because that would be just terrifying not knowing what to do. I do not believe that I have heard about any conspiracy theories on what could have happened.

• Oswald didn''t do it alone. He hade to have a nother person help him plan it out like where to hide, the time JFK whould be coming through the paraid and what car he would be in therefor Oswald didn't do it alone. 

• I honestly don't know where Oswald hid, that's a great question. He was most likely in a building or something. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker