IS NFL SCRIPTED???

We all know that NFL is a very competitive contact sport, what if I told THAT NFL IS SCRIPTED. It is very hard to prove that NFL is scripted but there are some evidence that prove other wise. Some people say that during practices, they are just practicing their scripted. Although it is very hard to scripted something like this, but we all know in the WWE it shows it is possible. These days AI has been more and more advaced so NFL is starting to take advantage of it.

There was a video I watched called The entire history of NFL. At the end of the video it showed the future of NFL and it was basically AI taking over refs and camera crews. So the cameras would predict the plays based on how they were position. ANYone can predict a play, so im not sure thats true, NFL is scripted, and a former NFL player Arian Foster admits that it is. People say that it was just a "joke" but I highly doubt that, and NFL is going to start losing the meaning of football if they start using Ai more.

Does anyone notice that the cheifs and 49rs, are always at the top, I can name atleast 3 beter teams then them, Ravens, Miami dolphins, and packers. This is my opinion so I don't care what you say. Anyways NFl is probably the greatest sport in America, so if we found out that it was scripted that would ruin everyones opinion on the sport. That would mean NFL would lose A LOT OF MONEY, that is why they don't want anyone to know 

Do you think that NFL is scripted??

Would you be sad to hear that NFL was scripted??

What is your favorite NFL team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzxlY_7ZyY   Watch at 26:20 in the video

https://www.thesportsgeek.com/blog/ai-picks-nfl-wrapup/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Yeah, it would be very dissapointing, it is very hard to prove that it is, but looking at the top teams, it shoud not be that way. There are so many other amazing teams that should be at the top, but the team that brings the most popularity is somehow always at the top.

• No, I dont think the NFL is scripted. I don't think I would be sad if I heard that the NFL is scripted I don't think it would be sad. I don't watch enough NFL games to be sad about the NFL being scripted. I personally, don't have a favorite team.

• Yeah, it hard to determine if it is or not based on just one game, there has to be multiple games that are just unreal to determine something like this.

• Just with the NFL I do not tthink that it is not even scripted becuase just with football when it starts to be one everynight on tv there are a lot of families and some other friends that do like to watch it at night with some people they like to weatch it too. 

• I get what your saying but, if WWE can do it i don't see why NFL can't

• Football is something a family and friends will watch at night and truly enjoy. If it were scripted that would ruin it for me. I don't think it's scripted, some of the plays that happen just can't be purposely recreated.

• Yeah, it would be a shame to find out that the one thing you look foward to on sundays is fake.

• I don't think the entire NFL is scricpted, but it could be possible that some dramitic elements are, it's hard to say. It would be really dissapointing if it was scripted.

• I agree that some major elements could be scripted, but I think NFL is just trying to keep their industry popular. Like in 1993 they had to bring Micheal Jackson the superbowl half time because they weren't getting popular. 

• I do think that the NFL is scripted because the team that is bringing the NFL the most profit because of Taylor Swift made the superbowl even after they were struggling more than any other team in the NFL. I would not be sad if it was scripted because I already think it is.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker