Attack on London

A man was seen driving on the side walk over the west minister bridge. After crashing the car he then got out of the car and started stabbing other people including a police officer. He eventually was shot by the police. He managed to injure 40 and managed to kill 4 others. A tweet from ISIS-affiliated news agency Amaq said the attacker was "a soldier" of ISIS inspired by its message. However, ISIS has provided no evidence for any direct links to the assailant, whom it did not name.

Questions 

Do you think this was an ISIS attack or some other terrest group?

How do you think that London should take this as in beefing up armed forces or stricter security?

I think that this was an ISIS and their man goal was just to show that they are still out there and are still wanting to reak havoc. I do think that that London should take some action but through the government and not through armed forces.  

Link

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• It could be anything, but there's a high chance nowadays that it was a terrorist attack of some terrorist group. I wouldn't be surprised if it was ISIS. I'm sure London and other big cities near are on high alert by now. There are probably more police officers etc. in the streets patrolling. They probably have closed some popular places for awhile for security reasons.

• In my opinion, I don’t believe this was an ISIS attack, it seems he acted alone and was only inspired by other terroristic attacks. Masood, the condemned perpetrator, has had prior convictions to this attack, all of which were violent. The mayor of London plans to have extra officers patrolling London, which I believe is a very smart precaution. Background checks should also be kept in mind, but it could lead to racial profiling.  

• I don't know, it could be ISIS if they took responsibility for the attack, but that could also be a lie. London should probably shut down the whole driving incident before he even crashed it. The police should be on that immediately and have stopped the man after he crashed. Other than that, there isn't much they can do.

• It could be an ISIS attack but we really wont know for sure. More security would help because then they can react faster.

• I think that there is a very good possibility that ISIS could have been behind this attack. London should maybe try to bump up the security forces and try to protect the citizens better by being more cautions of what is happening there, and maybe they could get more officers to help and secure there safety of the citizens.

• I think it very well could have been an ISIS attack, or just someone who was trying to imitate ISIS, or show their worth towards the group. I think London should take some precautions and add a more security, but mainly just try to be aware. 

• I don't know if it is an ISIS attack or not but whoever did the killing was crazy. Stricter security because if they had more security they could have reacted faster.

• I think it is possible that it was ISIS, but it could also be just a crazy man. I think that they should take it as a murderer, but look into it further just in case.

• I think it was an ISIS inspired act, but ISIS had no part in it.

I think they should background check everybody.

• I think he was just a crazy guy that might have been influenced by ISIS and just was mad and wanted to kill a whole bunch of people.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker