Sean 'Diddy' Combs lawsuits

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was famous for his rapping and his house parties. He was arrested on Monday September 16th. He was arrested and charged with human trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in commercial trade. He is facing dozens of new allegations of sexual assault in a series of lawsuit set to be filed. He will go to trial in May 2025. Combs pleaded not guilty, he was present in the courtroom with several of his family members. 

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was charged with multiple things. The 2016 hotel surveillance video in May shows Combs dragging and kicking his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura. Combs then denied the allegations of abusing Ventura, then following the release of the video, Combs then apologized. Combs' lawyer motion on Wednesday further asked the judge to consider barring the footage from the trial. Combs is now awaiting trial in federal custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center. Combs will next appear in court on December 18th. 

There were many lawsuits involving Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs the most famous one right now is that the R&B singer was in a personal and professional relationship with Cassie Ventura. Ventura filed a federal lawsuit against Combs alleging years of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Ventura's willingness to come forward opened the floodgate for nearly dozens of other lawsuit against Combs. In 2018 Combs forced his way into her home and sexually assualted her without her consent. Another one in 2016 Diddy is caught violently grabbing, shoving, and kicking Cassue Ventura during an altercation in a hotel in california. 

In my opinion I think that Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs should have to pay his time in prison for his actions to Cassie Ventura and others he had hurt during the lawsuits. I believe that he should be facing his time to re-enact his actions he did to those poor people that suffered from his doings. All actions have consequences but I believe that Combs should pay for what he has done more seriously. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2024/09/18/who-is-diddy-sean-combs-what-to-know-about-artist-indictment-kids-net-worth/75278525007/#:~:text=What%20is%20Diddy%20famous%20for,1993%20called%20Bad%20Boy%20Records.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-diddy-combs-arrested-federal-custody/

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/27/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-new-civil-lawsuit/index.html

1. Do you think Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs had a reason to do what he did? 
  2. Do you think Combs is guilty? And why? 
  3. How much time do you think he should be opposed to? And why? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you think Combs is guilty? yes I feal he is a teribel person. I dont think that he should even have a trial. he is guilty there is no getting out of it. i dont feel the pepole that he did it to would lie and there really is no exuse to having a bunch of baby oil and yes he should be put in jail.

• No I don't think that he had a reason for what he did I think he's just a horrible person. Yes I do think he's guilty because there's so much evidence against him and witnesses that want to put him in jail. I think he should be in prison for at least 30+ years because of how bad of a person he is.

• I agree with everything he defintly should spend time in jail for everything he did. 

• i don't think diddy had a reason to do what he did. What he did is all on him and he is messed uo for that.

• I think he is guilty, because with all the evidence already found it makes it hard to believe he wouldn’t do the things he is being charged with. It is already bad enough what we know.

• I think Diddy was gulity for what he did. He should have a lot of time in jail, for what he did along with the conspiracy theorys going around right now. There is also evedience proven with videos, so what every crimes diddy comitted he should be charged for. 

• I think Diddy deserves his time in jail and that theres no excuse for what he did. There is so much evidence to what he did that it would be hard to prove him innocent. What he did was disgusting and weird and the time he gets in jail is rightfully deserved. There are many theories on who this could also be connected too and I think that if any other celeberties were invloved that they should face time too.

• I agree with everything, any celeb that was in on this to should also face time with diddy himself, what he did was discusting and honesty sick. 

• human trafficing no matter what in is, is wrong, so whatever his reason was it probely was not a good reason to begin with. yes, he was spotted on servalance camera commiting his vile acts. for trafficing, the sentance is 20 years, so probly that with no prole.

• I believe that Diddy was guilty for what he did because of the fact that that have videos as proof and the baby oil as proof and i bet that they also have lots of other proof that they can use against him and probably put him in prison for life.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker