Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence 

Artificial Intelligence is the biggest technological shift so far. Although AI is bigger and better than most of any technology we’ve ever created, it shouldn’t be feared. AI can be used for the wrong matters like being used to gather information to sell online. That wouldn’t be done by the AI itself though, but by criminals that can easily hack into AI databases. 

Most people think that AI will take over jobs and make the next generation very stupid. In school with AI, it's easier to cheat on bigger topics with apps like ChatGPT or any Ai assistance. As of last year, statistics say that over 300 million people will eventually lose their job to AI. Even though that’s only 10% of the workforce, AI can create jobs for them. 

In my opinion, I think Artificial intelligence will benefit the world. Less aggravated people with jobs, and more kind people hopefully, with the customer service. AI may seem scary because it's new, but just like any other piece of technology created, it takes a lot to like it unless it benefits you. 

Would you trust AI? 

Do you think Ai will eventually take over? 

What do you think will happen with AI in the next few years? 

Sources: https://www.enghouseinteractive.com/blog/will-ai-take-over-the-world-will-ai-take-over-customer-service/#:~:text=If%20you%20believe%20science%20fiction,is%20depicted%20in%20the%20movies.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Great topic choice Chrissy! I do think your summary could have been longer better explaining thepositives and negatives of AI. The bigger issue is you didn't reply to any student comments which is worth 30 points. 

• i believe that the ai was meant to take the physical jobs that matter not the fun jobs like art and music and poetry. Personally the thought of the better mor humanitarian jobs that bring joy to many people are taken by robots that cant even understand the concept of pain, suffering, joy and laughter. 

• I belive that I could trust AI until something bad happens or something goes wrong. Although there always listening I find that a little disturbing, but it is very cool on how AI works. Although it can be used to cheat on homework in school and work, it is very cool.

• I agree with how AI is cool and how we can find it very helpful in many ways. I also agree with how you said but there are downsides to it like being able to use it to cheat on tests and work

• I think that you need to be careful around AI. It is constantly listening and hearing what you are saying but it is beneficial. It's cool to see how far technology has come and it's nice to have something that can give you an answer efficiently. I think you just need to be careful around it and make sure that everything you are reading is true.

• I trust AI but only a little because they are consistly collecting data and I Feel like ablitiy to seasor thing on apps will effect our first amenmit right of free speach. I think with the right amount of monitoring ai wont take over. In the next few years I think AI will become or advanced but not take over level of advancement. 

• I personally think that the AI can have its pros in cons because it is constantly tracking you, but I think it can be good for questions that humans are not sure or can not answser, giving you a clear and fast response.

• I would trust AI but I wouldn't want them to run the whole world. I think eventrually they will take ofver most jobs and everyone will some sort of AI featue in their life. IN the next few years I think they will become more popular and start to see them more and more.

• I think that I could trust AI because it has potential to be helpful and efficient for certain things. But I would have some concerns on privacy, and security use. We have to consider how we are using AI and make sure that there is protocals to protect our information. But as we are advancing in technology we should be seeing AI usage start to increase and eventually most of everthing we own will have AI included. 

• I do think that AI is a very big advancement but in the next few years it will probably take over more and more jobs. But it could potentially create new jobs so I think AI has good sides and bad sides

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker