Abortion

What is abortion. Abortion is when you have a surprise pregnancy, or you're trying to limit the size of your family but there are two different types of abortions you can have. The first one you can have is a medical one, that is when your baby is hurting you and it needs to come out because it can cause you to have a medical emergency or even death. The second one you can have is an expelled pregnancy, that's when you don't want the baby or you dont think you're ready to be a parent.

Second, what are the different views on abortion. Well there are two sides: pro choice, and pro life. Pro choice is when you believe that everyone has a basic human right to decide when and whether to have children even when you have an unplanned pregnancy. On the other hand, pro life is when you believe that all human life is valuable. Whether you are preborn, newborn, an elderly person or someone with a disability, because your life matters. 

In my opinion, I’m not for abortion. Because women do not have the right to choose whether or not to continue their pregnancy. I think it's wrong to even consider an abortion, cause why should you decide to kill another living and breathing human life. Even if you're not financially or emotionally prepared to have a kid, instead of killing that beautiful child you can simply just put it up for adoption so it actually has parents that care about them.

1).  Do people who already have children choose to get abortions?

2).  Why do people have abortions?

https://www.plannedparenthood.org

https://www.who.int

https://www.guttmacher.org

-Chloe Swensen 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice and well done overall Chloe! I do think you should have written about the history of abortion in the US a bit more. also be sure to comment back on three different days.

• I think that abortion should be illegal. In cases I do know that they can't control it in some situations, but they can ask for help if they feel like they can't do it as for the couldn't help then getting pregnant. If the aren't ready to be a mom, or finacially ready they can always ask for help not killing their childing because they can't ask for help. In all being said, no one should have to kill their baby.

• i totally agree with you because why should that baby suffer because of your mistakes.

• I think that aborsion should be illegal. It is like killing someone and taking their life away. The most causes of aborsions are teenagers who are unprepared and say they arnt ready. I think that if you do accidently turn up pregnant you should have to take on the responsablity of raising that child rather than taking away its life. If you accidently get pregnent and do not want children, you could always put it up for adoption or to live with a different gaurdian. 

• I belaive abortion is wrong and shouldn't be legal. I think that people with children usally choose not ot get and abortion and instead keep the baby. I think that because they have seen what a joy it can be to raise a child. I also think depneding there sisutation they may choose to get one tho. Poeple get abortions usally because they are not in a place to care for a child at that time and are not ready to be parents. 

• I agree with you because why should people become parents when they clearly are not ready.

• Why do people have abortions? I belive That if a person is raped that they should beabel to have an abrotion. But if they had the babbie as there chocie they should not be abel to have one since it was there option.

• I believe that people that choose to get abortions, do so because they think they have enough kids already. I also believe that this is wrong because you are taking away the life of a defenseless baby. I think that parents should have to face the consequences and not be selfish.

• I believe that abortion should be limited to women who didn't consent to "having a baby" and also if the baby or the mother would be severely injury. But, if there baby is fine and they did consent no matter what precaution you took if you end up pregnet.

• i agree with you but just because you dident consent, dosent mean that you can kill that baby.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker