Abortion

What is abortion. Abortion is when you have a surprise pregnancy, or you're trying to limit the size of your family but there are two different types of abortions you can have. The first one you can have is a medical one, that is when your baby is hurting you and it needs to come out because it can cause you to have a medical emergency or even death. The second one you can have is an expelled pregnancy, that's when you don't want the baby or you dont think you're ready to be a parent.

Second, what are the different views on abortion. Well there are two sides: pro choice, and pro life. Pro choice is when you believe that everyone has a basic human right to decide when and whether to have children even when you have an unplanned pregnancy. On the other hand, pro life is when you believe that all human life is valuable. Whether you are preborn, newborn, an elderly person or someone with a disability, because your life matters. 

In my opinion, I’m not for abortion. Because women do not have the right to choose whether or not to continue their pregnancy. I think it's wrong to even consider an abortion, cause why should you decide to kill another living and breathing human life. Even if you're not financially or emotionally prepared to have a kid, instead of killing that beautiful child you can simply just put it up for adoption so it actually has parents that care about them.

1).  Do people who already have children choose to get abortions?

2).  Why do people have abortions?

https://www.plannedparenthood.org

https://www.who.int

https://www.guttmacher.org

-Chloe Swensen 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Murdering a child is kinda different because your killing a baby that could have full of potentials which is horrible and doesn't have a choice, but it still killing someone which I think all life matter. But people who murder other people do sometimes either get life in prison or a death penalty. Which I think that people who do kill there child should be put in jail. 

• Yes, I agree. Murdering a child is so sad because they can't speak for themselves. The parents murdering their children are not being punished for murder. I feel like that is so wrong and people should be held accountable for their actions.

• I believe most people have abortions because they think it is to early to have a child. I personally think that there should not be any abortions since they are just killing a child. After a abortion do most peoples actions or emotions change?

• I understand that parents won't always be ready to be a parent but I still agree with you because killing a life should not be aloud.

• I think people usually get abortions because they don't plan on or want to have children. Personally I am pro-life and I think that abortions are murdering innocent children. Many people have different opinions on this topic, but I don't think killing children should be legal, regardless of the situation. 

• I agree with you because why should people become parents if their not ready. plus you shouldent even get pregnat if you dont want kids. 

• I like how you chosse pro-life because even thinking about killing or hurting a baby should be illegal and down right bad to think about. People should think before even killing a child because they could have a great life with the baby, and killing the baby shouldn't even be an option to think about.

• I think people have abortions because they can't aford for a child yet. Like if they don't have the money to buy the baby food, clothes, a crib for the baby. and some other things that babys need. Another reason is mabye they have job and can't be at the house all day to take care for the baby, and mabye the parents don't think they can raise a child because they might to scared to. I think that abortion should be illegal because if people don't think they can raise a child they should try as hard as possible to raise the baby. 

• I agree with you because why should you take away that babys life,  just because you cant afford food, cribs, ect.

• Some people with kids might still choose to have an abortion, but most would decide not to. This is because they already have a child, and have experianced the emotional bond of family. People have abortions because they either do not want the child, or the pregnancy has become harmful to the mother. Personally I think that abortion should be illegal everywhere, as it is still killing a human life.  

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker