In Copenhagen Denmark a few cops where investigating the matter of who could have stolen a 1.3 million dollar bottle of vodka willingly. They are unable to determine weather the intruder broke in or used a key. The vodka was the only thing stolen during the incident. The incident was recorded on a Tuesday. The Danish vodka Russo-Baltique was made of 6.6. pounds of gold and the equal amount of silver with a diamond covered cap. Bar owner Brian Ingberg's bar has 1,200 vodka bottles. The bottle was uninsured and on loan from a Russian business man. 

Do you think this guy had a good reason to steal it? and what do you think made him decide to steal it?

I think his reason wasn't logical at all and he probably stole it on a dare or to re-sell it to earn money. 

Would you have stolen it? be honest. Why would you steal it if you did?

I would not just because of the fact that now days technology is on point and simply too much of a risk. I would be caught.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/03/worlds-most-expensive-vodka-bottle-stolen-from-danish-bar.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done overall! Be sure to capitalize words in your title.
  • 1. I don't think there is ever a viable enough reason to steal something like that. He probably just wants to sell it and make money.

2. I would not steal it because I would feel to guilty, and I would probably be caught.

• I think he had good reason to steal it considering it was worth 1.3 million dollars. I wouldn't steal it because it would make me a target for other criminals who wanted to steal the bottle for their own reasons.

• Interesting that you say that. I thought that might be an issue as well. It's almost like a lose lose situation, depending on how much or what you want to lose. 

• Ya he had a good reason to steal it, it was worth $1.3 million dollars? I'm assuming what made him steal it was for the profit. I would personally not steal it because of the chances of getting caught are too high.

• He must have not been too bright to think that he wouldn't get caught.  

• I don’t think that the person who stole it had a good reason. They probably went to this bar and saw the extravagant vodka bottle and immediately saw a chance for more than enough money. No I wouldn’t of stolen it yes the it’s extravagant and worth 1.3 million but if you ask me the risks of being caught just aren't worth it.   

• Yeah definitely not. I don't think I'd have the courage to do something so scandalous. 

• No I dont think he had a good reason. More than likely for the money. No I wouldn't steal Vodka more than likely because I dont like alcohol and theirs no reason for me to try and steal it. 

• Money seems to be the biggest issue in this case but even that much money is definitely not worth jail time or the guilt. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker