If you read the title and openly said "what?" to thin air, Welcome to the club.

A drunken woman from Statan Island was caught on tape Breaking the front window of a Popeyes resteraunt.  Police are still looking for her, surprisingly enough.  She had broken the window with a chair before promptly leaving while giving the employies the finger your mother told you not to use. So, Heres the link.

www.complex.com/life/2018/04/woman-drunkenly-smashes-popeyes-window-after-meal-doesnt-include-soda">https://amp.www.complex.com/life/2018/04/woman-drunkenly-smashes-popeyes-window-after-meal-doesnt-include-soda }

So, what would you think if you were just eating your food and some drunk lady made a scene?

I'd mostly just be confused and disterbed but hey, foods food so i'd probably just keep eating.

What do you think would provoke this outrage? was it really just the soda?

I think she was just too drunk to care about anything, and she was probably mad when she walked in. This just sent her over the edge fore some reason.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Crazy story! I rhink your summary is a bit brief overall and your replies are usually one word-cool or agreed.

• I would be astonished at her nerve and lets be honest idocy. I feel like getting worked up over something so stupid is pointless. I would most likely pick up my food and take it with me after paying. 

I feel like this woman is probably already over dramatic in general and that coupled with her drunkeness lead to a situation that could only go from bad to worse, I think the soda had nothing to do with it other than act as a catalyst. 

• I would be so confused and probably be a little weirded out. I would probably leave and go eat somewhere else. Well, some people get angry when they're are drunk so maybe that's why and she wasn't herself.

• I think that I would try and help in anyway that I could without getting anyone hurt. I don't understand how police haven't found her yet. I think that alcohol makes people do things that they wouldn't normally do.

• If that happens while I’m eating in a restaurant I would think is hilarious and I would make sure that no one got hurt.

I honestly think that this girl was going for a hard situation and she need it some alcohol to solved them , and after that she went to this restaurant and when she didn’t get what she wanted she got really mad and things got a little crazy, but I don’t think it was just the soda.

• i would have pulled ot my phone and vido recoreded it that would go viral on the youtubes 

she didnt get her soda man thats a crime if you order food and a drink you expect a drink and when you don't get one the only reasable thing to do is smash the window closest to you with a chair 

• Malachi, Your sarcasam is too high,

Go in the corner and think about your life.

• I would maybe try to calm her down and see whats going on and if it is to do anything irrational over like break a window. Its a drunk women I don't think anyone can figure out what it was from.

• cool

• I would try to help and ask her to leave because other people would like to eat their food in peace. I would also be confused over it but like i said i would help. Maybe it could of been because she was having a bad day to begin with and not having the soda sent her over the edge. I don't think that was right though. She could of done it differently. This makes no sense tbh. I only can be left guessing like the rest of you.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker