What would happen if Kim Jong-Un died

North Korea started becoming a dictatorship in 1948 where Kim-II Sung was the dictator of the Korean War which led the north and the south of Korea to split. Which led the North of Korea to become a dictorship. He started tighting the North Korean policies and made it a dictatorship like style which eventually made it a dictatorship. North Korea is on it's 3rd dictator of it's history and which Kim Jong-Un is one of the most dangerous dictators currently right now but what would happen if he suddenly just kicked the bucket and died. Everyone around the world could be in much very big trouble if he suddenly just passed away because he could have some big plans of what would happen if he died. 

One thing could happen is, what is planned to be done if he has died is there is some conspiracy theories and such that he could have a nuclear war. It's no surprise here if this could happen there is some countries he doesn't get along with like the U.S, Japan, South Korea and others. Which isn't a good thing at all especially to these big countries like the U.S because it could lead to a bunch of people being dead. This is only a conspiracy and which this could happen he died or it might not depending on how North Korea is doing then.

Kim Yo-Jong, his sister, is the mostly likely his successor for North Korea. His sister is mostly likely worse than him. She'd be ruthless because she would want her respect and she'd want her respect from the U.S if not which that could lead to a nuclear war. She would also want the respect from the people of North Korea and the only way if she would get the respect she would want is to be cruel to the people of North Korea. North Korea could also be in a mess if this would happen because there could be no more people in North Korea if she did rule power because of her dictatorship she would bring.

Do you think Kim Jong-Un would die anytime soon?

Do you think there could be a nuclear war if Kim Jong-Un dies?

Would Kim Yo-Jong be worser than Kim-Jong Un?

Sources: 

https://www.cato.org/commentary/what-kim-jong-un-dies-it-could-mean-nuclear-war

https://cis.mit.edu/publications/analysis-opinion/2020/-things-will-happen-if-kim-jong-un-died

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/History_of_North_Korea

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Well done Jeffrey! Hope you are doing better! I would like more of your thoughts and opinions within your summary.

• yes i do i think hell die soon, his age is guna get to him.  honestly i dont think there would be a nuclear war i feel like russia will do something befor he dies. oi think she would be because women are very mean when it comes down to it and crule.

• I don't think that he'll die soon because he is only 40. There could be a possibility. I'm not to sure because I don't really know who that is but I think it could be different because I've heard that kim jong un isn't really the best leader.

• I think Kim Jong-un will die soon because his health has been going down due to his weight. I do not think that there will be some kind of war when he dies because he will most likely die of natural causes but if we were to die by an assassination then there would most definitely be some kind of war. 

• I don't see any reason why Kim Jong-Un would die anytime soon. He seems to be fairly healthy and young. Unless if he has bad genetics for health in his family their isn't any reason why he should die anytime soon. I also don't see a nuclear war coming if he dies.

• I don't think Kim Jong-Un is going to die anytime soon. He seems fairly young and healthy. Unless there are traits of medical conditions in his family, I don't think it will happen. I don't think there will be a nuclear war when or if he dies.

• Personally I do not think that he will die anytime soon because he is in his early 40s so he most likely not die. I think that there is a possibility that a nuclear war might happen if he were to die. I don't really know if she would be worse but I don't think that he is going to die soon.

• I wont die for maybe another 50 years. North Korea would more than likely start WW3 in honor of Kim Jong-Un if he dies. No.

• I don't think he will die anytime soon because he has so many people protecting him every day and he controls everybody. There could potentially be a nuclear war if he dies because trump has made a good relationship with him and kind of scared him from threatening us. If a new guy takes his spot it could be different.

• Yea true, it just depends on what his relationship with the president would be if he didn't have a good relationship with the president of the U.S he could bring a nuclear war to it when he would drop dead. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker