What to expect from new iphone 8

Apple has had a slow in sails in the recent months due to news of the new iPhone 8 being released next fall. People just don't want to drop 800 dollars on a phone that's gonna be old news in a couple months. Analysts have been looking at new features that could be featured on the new iPhone. Most people think Apple is going to eliminate the entire home button and have an onscreen button with a touch screen that takes up the entire front side of the phone. The iPhone 8 could also have a different name like the iPhone X because this is apples 10th anniversary phone. As always these new additions are going to cost the consumer a pretty penny. Estimated costs could be as high as 1000 dollars. 

Questions 1. Do you think the iPhone 8 will be the most popular apple product to date? 

Answer 1. I think that many people will buy it but I just think it is too expensive to have the average consumer buy it. 

Question 2. Would you pay 1000 dollars for a phone? 

Answer 2. I would definitely not pay 1000 dollars for a phone I would rather get an older model of phone and pay less than half the price for a phone that is still pretty decent. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/03/technology/apple-iphone-8-rumors/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree that people might just buy it in order to say that they have it. I wouldn't buy it either, as of now, just because it is so expensive. Maybe in the future when the price goes down, I would buy it. 

• Maybe honestly I don't have an opinion on this thing, honestly people are most likely going to buy it until or if they get so many reports on it on why its so bad. Nope thats just stupid and rediculous to do something like that pay 1000 dollars.

• I think that Apple will continue to produce amazing products.  It's crazy to think that almost everyone nowadays has a smartphone, and I don't think that trend will change.  I think that the iPhone 8 will probably be the most popular Apple product to date because of all the new additions and features. I personally would never pay $1000 for a phone because there is always the chance of it breaking it.  There are also different versions of phones that can do the same things but come at a much lower price.

• I feel like this upcoming phone could either be the most popular iPhone or one of the least popular ones. I would definitely not buy it for 1000$, and probably not buy it for a while until the price dropped a lot.

• I think a lot of people will buy the phone but it will be extremely expensive for somebody to just go buy. I would not pay 1000 dollars for a phone that always has the chance to break or something go wrong. Also it's not going to be as popular later on like it would be when it first comes out. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker