What season is the best? (Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer)

One season stands out to everyone weather it from cold winter to hot summer. We all have our reason for why our season is the best, and very season have there own pros and cons which make them special. I think that fall, winter, spring, and summer have qualities that make them great. Now lets start to find what makes each season special.

First off lets start with fall. Fall is the season whose weather starts off warm and ends up cold. Leaves start to fall off the trees, and farmers start harvesting their crops. It has many sports happening like football, volleyball, and cross country. You can also watch college and NFL football on tv. It has hollidays like Halloween, Thankgiving, etc, which make it fun. And last but not least school is happening during fall.

Second off we have winter. Obviously winter is very cold. The winter snow and ice can causes drivering to be harder, and possibilitie of snow days. You can also do activities outside like sledding, building a snowman, etc. Some sports are Basketball, Bowling, Swim Team, and Wrestling. Some holidays in this season are Christmas, New Years Eve, and Valentine's Day.

Third off we have spring. This season gets warmer and warmer throughout it. At the end of the season things start to become green. There are sports like track, soccer, golf, and tennis. Some holidays are St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Earth Day. School end in this season.

Fourth off we have summer. Summer is warm and everything out side is green. In summer there is no school, and a lot of people are working in their jobs or practicing for sports. Baseball and softball is happening in this season, and people are practiceing for their fall sports. Many people go on vacations in the summer. Some holidays include memorials day, and fathers day. 

I think that fall, winter, spring, and summer have qualities that make them great. I like fall the best out of all the seasons though because I have a lot of fun in this season. All in all these seasons each have their own qualities which one is your favorite?

What is your favorite season?

What makes your favorite season special?

Do you have a least favorite season?

https://wilstar.com/holidays/summer/

https://rickveldman.benchmark.us/2014/03/07/easter-and-other-spring-holidays-around-the-world/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Great job overall Erik!

• I am not sure what my favorite season is because I like both summer and fall. The weather in fall is often very nice, especially when it is not too cold. The reason I like summer is because of the sports that I am in, as well as having no school. My least favorite season is definitely winter.

• I personally think summer is my favorite season for multiple reasons. For instance we don't have school during the summer. Plus, the weather is really nice and you can go outside, because I do not like the cold weather. There is also a lot more activities to do in the summer versus the other seasons. 

• I like the summer cause you can go outside and do what you want cause its warm. Also you can go to the lake or go on vacation cuase there is no school cause there on summer break. You can also go out fishing or doing what you want to. 

• For me, Summer is my favorite season for many reasons. I don't have to worry about school because it is out for the Summer. I also like how you can swim in pools during the Summer because of the warm temperatures. My second favorite season is winter because I like the snow and it has Christmas.

• I personally like winter because it reminds me of fun family times like Christmas, I like it because I get to see my family, get gifts, and celebrate the new year with the people I love.

• I think fall is the best by far because I alwasy find myself just sitting inside during every other season when it is too hot, too cold, or too wet. Fall has none of these problems. Winter is my least favorite season beacuse I can't really operate in the cold.

• My favorite season is summer because there is school and it is warm. Summer is special because I get to spend time with family and friends without having to worry about school work. Also you can stay up late everynight. My least favorite season is winter because of the cold but the holidays are fun. 

• My favorite season is winter because of christmas and hunting. Christmas is special because it brings all of your family together and it can bring a sense of joy with everyone plus you get presents. Another is that hunting brings all your frinds and some family close.

• My favorite season is either winter or fall. I say this because I like the cold. Another reason is I also feel like school is the best around the months of November and December. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker