What is your favorite dessert at Christmas?

About 46.3 % of americans interveiwed choose apple pie as their favorite dessert. But in 2021  about 36.4% chose chocolate chip cookies were the second forvorite dessert pick. The third pick of favortie dessert is fruit cake also for people that may not know what that is its made of dried fruits, and nuts, and some spices. The fourth one is chose by americas which was 28.3% was pumpkin pie. The next one is bread pudding and for those of you who may not know what that is, Its made of stale bread, milk or cream it usally contains eggs a sort of fat which usally is oil, butter and depending on what pudding you want either sweet or savory. 

Many people in iowa say that rubarb pie is number one chosen in iowa. I personly dont like it and never will. another one is sour cream rasin pie which I have personly never heard of or probably will never eat becuase it just doesnt sound that good. The healthiest pie is apple pie becuase it has less sugar and has fewer calories and other things added into it then pumpkin has added into it to make it so sweet other wise you would just be eating pure pumpkin which I wouldnt want to do I dont like pumpkin in the first place. In Arkansas their most favorite pie is key lime pie which I think ive had it at one time at grandmas house but I cant remember. In alabama their favorite chosen pie is pecon pie cobbler which I have had at one time I liked it but I wouldnt eat it all the time.

I plan on eating dessert after i eat my main food on christmas cause who doesnt like having a nice sweet treat after their main food on christmas.  My personal dessert at christmas is probably cherry or peach or apple pie, or some cookies I dont really have a preferance on the cookies cause I usally will like any of them. Or sometimes I wont eat any cause im just full from eating the main food that i just skip it or wait till later to have ice cream. I really love pepermint ice cream its only out around thanksgiving and christmas time which is kinda sad cause its so good.  

Are you planning on eating dessert on christmas?

If you are what are you going to eat for dessert?

What is your favorite dessert at christmas?

https://www.eatingwell.com/article/290515/which-pie-is-healthier-apple-or-pumpkin/. Accessed 3 December 2023.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1345309/preferred-christmas-desserts-in-the-us/. Accessed 3 December 2023.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1345309/preferred-christmas-desserts-in-the-us/. Accessed 3 December 2023. 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I really like christmas cookies. Pie is not really my favorite food. I am planning on eating dessert durring christmas time.  I went to a family christmas last weekend and I really enjoyed it. 

• My moms makes alot of cookies and stuff for the christmas time so we just eat those until they are gone and then she makes more. some are cookies and some are like peppermint bark which i like but i wouldnt be able to eat all the time 

• I'm 100% going to be eating dessert on Christmas. Christmas desserts are my absolute favorite. My favorite Christmas dessert would have to be pumpkin pie with whipped cream, nothing can beat that. My second favorite would have to be chocolate ship cookies and milk. After that literally, any desert will satisfy me. 

• Every Christmas, my family makes a bunch of cookies for dessert. They are also very good to be a snack after Christmas and last for a long time in the days following Christmas. My family also makes pies as well, and will probably have them this year too. My favorite dessert would be apple pie and cookies.

• I enjoy getting to eat the pumpkin pie during Christmas time. I also really enjoy hanging out with my family during Christmas Eve. I would go so far as to say I enjoy al the food more than any fo the presents I get during Christmas time.

• At Christmas, we don't eat dessert, because all of the dinner is so filling that you won't want anything else. We never eat dessert on Christmas because we don't like any of the traditional Christmas desserts, we only eat cookies on the 25th that we decorated on the 23rd, which means that I'm not planning on eating any dessert this Christmas because they are too sweet and bad.

• I don't really eat dessert on Christmas. If i do I usually eat pumpkin pie. I'm usually just full after I eat my main dish and don't have room for dessert. I also like to eat cookies on Christmas.

• I agree with you the main dish is pretty filling and most of the time i will wait till like a hour or two later to have some dessert if I want it. Most of the time i do eat a little something sweet but not alot of things cause I am just full 

• Yes I plan on eating dessert at Christmas dinner. I plan on eating rhubarb crisp at our Christmas dinner.  My favorite dessert at Christmas dinner is rhubarb crisp or strawberry crisp. Most desserts are best when they are just out of the oven. I don't like pies because the crust most of the time is too dry.

• I will be eating desserts at Christmas. My favorite on Christmas Eve would be my Grandma's orange cookies. But on Christmas, it would probably be the homemade ice cream that we eat at my great aunt's house. Otherwise, I love apple pie, especially when it has just been in the oven. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker