It's natural for adults to be concerned about how much time we spend on our phones technology can be a great tool it's important to find a healthy balance encourage open communication with the adults in our life show them what we’re using our phone as responsibility.One way to approach this is through open communication talk to the adults in your life about their worries and let them know that you understand their concerns show them that you're responsible in mindful of your phone usage for example you can share it with them how your use your phone for education and purposes to connect with friends and family or pursue your interests.

It might also be helpful to set boundaries and limits together, discuss and agree upon specific times when it's appropriate To use your phone and when it's important to put it aside this way you can demonstrate that you're actively managing your screen time.

It's also important for us to join activities that don't involve her phones or screens, explore Hobbies encouraged in physical activities or simply spend quality time together with your family. This will not only help alleviate their concerns but also strengthen your bond with them.

Do you think they should be concerned about how much time you spend on your phone?

Should you spend less time on your phone and spend more time with your family?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thia topic has been done before so be sure to always check. Your summary is pretty well done Manlluli but be sure to comment more.

• I actually have about 2hrs and 40mins on my phone per week, so I don't think it's that bad for me personally. I also do a lot of other things besides being on my phone like drawing and reading a book. You just shouldn't be on in 24/7.

• I think that our parents should be concerned if we are on our phones constantly and not being productive or not getting their schoolwork done. I think that checking your phone is fine but you should focus on your family and the conversations your are having with them when you are with them.

• I believe that parents should be concerned about the amount of time kids spend on their phone. Although I believe this, this is really dependent on how much time kids spend on their phone each day. I think most kids should spend more time with family, and spend less time on their phone.

• I think our parents should be concerned if we are on our phones all the time and not being productive. I think checking your phone while spending time with your family is fine but you shouldn't be on your phone for a long time.

• I think it really depends. If you are on your phone all day trying to aviod your parents then I could see why they would be concerned. However, I think if you are using it and being responisble when you are on your phone I feel like they should not be worried. 

• like you said as long as we are using our phones resposable than i dont see why they should be concerned, and i also dont see why they should be worried about it but we also have to spend quality time with our family.

• I think our parents should be worried about how much time we spend on our phones if you are on it for a really long time and are not doing anything else. You should probably spend more time with your family then what you spend on your phone.

• thats true its actually bad to be on our phones for too long and yea our parents should be worried if we are on our phones for to long and its really important to spend time with our parents and family.

• I think that cell phones take away much of the time we spend with our family because instead of socializing, getting to know each other more, and spending more time together, we are on our phones all day which is something we must admit, sometimes we abuse of how much we view our phone and we forget that our parents, grandparents, and siblings are waiting for us to get out of that phone so they can talk to us. I think that being with your family is one of the most important bonds there is, but by being on a phone all day you are taking that away chance of enjoying every day possible of their lives. I also think that if you are going to call someone from far away you should use the phone because it will make that person feel loved, and remembered. But at the end of the day, parents should not control how much time they spend on their phones, It is totally up to you if want to spend more time with your family, do something productive, or view the latest videos on your TikTok fyp. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker