Should caffeine be banned from schools?

Over time people have been debating who likes caffeine and who doesn't like it at all  .

Individuals who love caffeine have a lot of support from people around the world, especially on social media.

Caffeine helps in getting concentration in a lot of stuff ,because people like the taste of the caffeine,or because it gives you more energy. There are many ways to get caffeine like energy drinks, coffee,supplements,  soda,chocolate,etc. There are other benefits like living longer,less likely to develop heart failure,  less likely to develop Parkinson's disease,DNA will be stronger.so like there are benefits but like everything there are consequences.

There are some downsides like insomnia,Headaches, Dizziness, Fast heart rate, etc. There are good things and bad things about caffeine like everything but there are people who think that those kinds of consequences are normal ,but they don't know that caffeine causes all those kinds of problems.

There are ways to get energy and or better tastes but,should coffee be banned from school?

I think sometimes it has to be banned, but there are times that I think it is a bad idea.

Should caffeine be banned from schools?

Why coffee is good for you?

Are you for or against caffeine?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/9-reasons-why-the-right-amount-of-coffee-is-good-for-you

https://medlineplus.gov/caffeine.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice and summary Juan. The issue is you didn't reply to any student comments which is 30 points.

• I personally do not think that caffeine should be banned from schools. The decision of wether or not they want to drink caffiene should be up to the student or parents and not the school. I am not personally against caffeine, because I drink on average a couple energy drinks every week to help me stay awake. 

• I don't think caffeine should be banned from schools because it could help students from falling asleep in class. I love caffeine because it helps me stay awake throughout the day.

• I don't think caffeine should be banned from schools. I do think that kids shouldn't drink too much caffeine, but that is something parents have to do not schools. Caffeine could be good sometimes people don't get a good night sleep and need something to stay awake.

• I don't think caffeine should be banned from school because sometimes it helps people wake up. Some people don't sleep well at night and drink caffeine to help them stay awake for the day. I am for caffeine because there are a lot of positives when people drink it.

• I don't think caffeine should be banned from schools. If we get yelled at for falling asleep then we should be allowed to have caffeine to keep us awake. Coffee can have a few health benefits and also helps some people's mood. I'm for cafeine as long as you know the ways it can be bad for you. 

• I do not personally think that caffine should be banned form shcools because for some students it helps them stay awake and attentive in class. I am for the use of caffine.If schools were to put a ban on caffenie i think it would upset many students.

• I don't think that caffeine should be banned from schools. Caffeine doesn't have any legal age restrictions, so I don't see a point in schools putting restrictions on it. If schools were to ban caffeine there would be plenty of students upset with the school.

• I don't think caffiene should be banned in school. Highschool students should be responsible enough to know how much caffiene they should have. On the other hand, I don't think younger students should have lots caffiene, but their parents should keep track of their caffiene intake. 

• I dont think it shouldnt be banned but it should be used it in a good way like not that much, not as often. Im against caffeine but i undersand why people really like it and need it. black coffee is good for you 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker