Severe Weather Hits Southeast

So far there has been weather in the southeast that has killed two people so far in Louisiana,a 2 year old girl and her 38 year old mother after a tornado of winds around 100 to 110 blew there mobile home off the ground. tornado warnings have been issued all a crossed Georgia and will do so till 5 p.m. tonight. Already today there were so far two tornado's that have touched down but no damage has been recorded. 

Questions:

1. if you lived in the area of the storms what would you do to prepare for the worst?

2. if your town was hit by a nader what would you do to help out others? 

Link

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/weather/southern-storm/index.html

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would probably just prepare food, clothes, and drinks so that just in case we had to stay in the basement i would be good to go. I bet the community would help out with any damage done to others houses.

• I would make sure I had plenty of food, clothes, water, etc. I would make a set plan as to how I should react in this situation, and what the safest place in the house would be to go. If my town was hit, I would try and help rebuild all the wrecked homes and help the injured.

• I would make sure that i have everything that I need, like Cloths, Food, Water, and take most of it to the safest room in the house. i would have some with me, just in case. I would help by giving others some of my food, water ,and cloths. I would try to help set up some shelters for people to sleep in and rest in.

• I would make sure i have food and water. I would make sure we had a room in the house where we go during storms. I would try to raise money to help with all the damage that the storms would bring. 

• I would probably make sure my home was secure and go down in the basement and make sure I have all the needs like food and water down there as well so I wouldn't have to go upstairs to get anything. If my town was destroyed by a tornado then I would help other people rebuild their homes and help out the community. 

• I would get my family and get out as soon as I could. I would try to rebuild and help others through the devastation. Hopefully the majority of people would evacuate.

• I would make sure all my valuables are safe and then I would probably leave the area for a little while. I would help out in any way possible. 

• First I will plan to leave that place, and I will always be ready to run in the basement when the storm comes, I will volunteer to clean the damages and give people hope by telling them everything will be alright and I will encourage them to take safety alert every time.

• I would make sure my home met all the security standards to ensure safety for my family and I. I would help others find their loved ones and share my supplies the best I could.

• I would try and bring everything inside and get enough supplies to have on hand. I would defiantly give my time to help cleanup from a disaster like this because it can mean a lot to someone who lost belongings or even their homes.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker