On Tuesday April 29th a  private company declared that it has found what it thinks to be the  wreckage of a plane in the ocean, but the leaders of the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are dismissing the claim.The reasons for the skepticism are obvious. The site where Geo Resonance says it found the wreckage, in the Bay of Bengal, is several thousand miles away from the current search area in the southern Indian Ocean.The Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC), which is coordinating the multinational search, dismissed the claim. The Australian-led search is relying on information from satellite and other data to determine the missing aircraft's location," the JACC said.The location specified by the GeoResonance report is not within the search arc derived from this data. The joint international team is satisfied that the final resting place of the missing aircraft is in the southerly portion of the search arc.

What would you do if you found the remains of a plane and no one believed you?

How would you deal with this? Would you try to get help elsewhere?

To read more click Here.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job!

• I would tell the proper people that I might have found the wreckage and if they don't listen to me, their loss.

• yeah but what about the victims's families closure?

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker