Pancakes V.S. Waffles

Pancakes and waffles are the classic breakfast food. Some people say one is better than the other. Some say they are the same, waffles just have divots. What's the difference? Why is there a big debate about the two breakfasts? 

Pancakes are a very well known breakfast food. Pancakes are healthier by 18 calories, plain. Pancakes are fluffy, warm, and soft. People say that pancakes are better because they are soft and way easier to eat. Waffles are hard to eat. Also the syrup doesn’t get stuck in divots like waffles do. They also go well with almost every other breakfast food. Pancakes are very easy to make. From scratch and from a box. Pancakes are also known to go with any meal. 

Waffle lovers think they are better because they are crispy and taste better. They have very toppings and never get soggy. Waffles are savory and sweet. Waffles can also come in different flavors such as banana and chocolate. Waffles go together with most everything. They can vary from cream cheese and strawberries to fried chicken. Waffles can also be eaten at every meal.

Personally I think waffles are better because the divots in them could be very useful like for holding syrup. Also fried chicken goes very well with waffles, way better then with pancakes. 

Do you think waffles or pancakes are better?

Whats your favorite combo with them?

https://carmelapop.com/waffles-are-better-than-pancakes/#:~:text=Waffles%20are%20better%20than%20pancakes%20because%20they%20are%20more%20crispy,they%20are%20easy%20to%20reheat.

https://wjmswestpress.com/1271/opinion/pancakes-vs-waffles/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CPancakes%20are%2010%20times%20better,eighth%2Dgrade%20social%20studies%20teacher.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Waffles are better for a lot of reasons. They're crispy, while pancakes get soggy. Pancakes don't have much flavor and I have to put a lot of syrup on them to enjoy them. Waffles have variety and a stronger buttery flavor. Also they're easier to cook with a waffle iron.

• I personally think that waffles are much better than pancakes. If pancakes aren't cooked perfectly they are soggy or hard. Waffles aren't hard to make good but they are harder to make. I think waffles are much better than pancakes and they can last longer.

• Waffles are much better than pancakes because they are crispier and have divots to hold syrup. Pancakes are way easier to make though and are much more fluffier, unlike waffles you don't need a machine to make it.

• I think that pancakes and waffles are the same thing. If I did have to choose I would choose pancakes over waffles because I think they taste better. I think they both taste good. I eat my pancakes or waffles with strawberrys, butter and syrup. 

• In my oppinion i I think pancakes are better than waflles because how fluffy and soft pancakes are, unlike waffles are a little hard. Dont get me wrong though they are both very very delitious you can to them both with wipped cream and strawberries. So yeah I would choose pancakes over waffles 

• I think pancakes are the bomb, but I do like waffles too. Pancakes are great when they have chocolate chips in them or have peanut butter on top. waffels are better with strawberries and whipped cream.

• I prefer pancakes over waffles becuase i like how fluffy and thick pancakes are. waflles are hard and crunchy and get burnt way easier. But i do agree that waffles and chicken go very well together for some odd reason. i like putting cream cheese and strawberries on my pancakes.

• Waffles and pancakes are pretty much the same things. I do like pancakes more than waffles just because they taste better. I do think they are both good, and I would eat both, but I wouldn't eat waffles over pancakes. I eat pancakes with syrup and butter. 

• I like both equally, they taste the same to me. But I like waffles easier to make in the toaster. I like waffles more because of the holes in them. I only eat them with butter or syrup. They are both really easy to have many different toppings. I like both.

• I like eating waffles more because I ate to many pancakes when I was younger and now im sick of them. I've only ever eaten pancakes or waffles plain with bacon, eggs and other breakfast combos. I think pancakes are better with chocolate chips in them though.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker