O.J Simpson

Orenthal James Simpson was born July 9th 1947, He was a professional football player he played for the Bills and the San Francisco 49ers. In College he started acting and he was a very popular actor. After his football career he became a football comentator and acted. In 1985 he married his wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

After nine years of marriage Nicole called the police and in the phone call she is heard saying that he broke into her house and wouldn't leave. Nicole hangs up on the police next thing we know is that Nicole is dead and her friend Ron Goldman. OJ then lead police on a "chase" it wasn't a very fast chase but he had a gun in the car and was planning on taking his own life he then stopped and was taken into custody. There was a trial and he was seen as not guilty in the criminal case.

After the trial he moved into a walled estate and lived off his football pension to make money he also wrote a book called "If I did it" which was how he said he would commit the murders if it was him that did it. Later in his life people speculated that he was in hopice care for cancer he denied all of those rumors and on April 10th 2024 he passed away.

Do you think O.J committed the murders?

Have you seen any of O.J's movies?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I personally think that O.J. commited the murders because there's a lot more evidence that shows he's guilty, not innocent. I have not seen any O.J. movies, but I think that they would be very interesting to watch.

• I have not seen any of the O.J's movies but I heard he is a pretty cool guy besides the murders and everything else he has done.

• I believe that O.J. commited the murders because there was so much evidence against him and even though the glove didn't fit he had arthritis which can make a hand very swollen. I also have not seen the movies, but I definately would like to.

• I defiently seen a movie that he is in but I dont remember. Also it would made sense if he did. 

• Yes, I have seen O.J's movies. I think that they are okay but nothing to grate about them. Also I think they are funny!!!

• I think that it would defiently make sense if he did. I don't know very much about O.J. but I find it interesting that his Ex wife called right before this happened. This makes me think that theres a decent chance that he did commit the murder.

• I think that O.J. might have committed the murders just because there is evidence that he did but also evidence that he didn't. So it is kinda confusing but interesting at the same time. I have not seen andy of the o.j movies but I've heard there good. 

• I have not seen any of the O.J movies. It would make sense that OJ did it, if his x-wife had called right before being murdered saying he was in the house. Still there is no way to know for sure.

• I think that their is a high chance that he murdered but he was proven not guilty. I also have not seen any OJ's movies but I have wanted to watch the Documentary about it.

• I think that it would make sense if he did. I don't know much about him but he is very popular and I heard of him. I think that if he did it is useless now and nothing to worry about because he is no longer with us. I have never seen his movie i didn't eve know about them.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker