O.J Simpson

Orenthal James Simpson was born July 9th 1947, He was a professional football player he played for the Bills and the San Francisco 49ers. In College he started acting and he was a very popular actor. After his football career he became a football comentator and acted. In 1985 he married his wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

After nine years of marriage Nicole called the police and in the phone call she is heard saying that he broke into her house and wouldn't leave. Nicole hangs up on the police next thing we know is that Nicole is dead and her friend Ron Goldman. OJ then lead police on a "chase" it wasn't a very fast chase but he had a gun in the car and was planning on taking his own life he then stopped and was taken into custody. There was a trial and he was seen as not guilty in the criminal case.

After the trial he moved into a walled estate and lived off his football pension to make money he also wrote a book called "If I did it" which was how he said he would commit the murders if it was him that did it. Later in his life people speculated that he was in hopice care for cancer he denied all of those rumors and on April 10th 2024 he passed away.

Do you think O.J committed the murders?

Have you seen any of O.J's movies?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have never seen and O.J. Simpson movies, I did not even know there was any. I think that O.J. did commit the murders becuase there is just way to much evidence to say otherwise. I think the glove thing was very stupid as he was wearing something underneath and his hands were swollen.

• I think that O.J. Simpson did commit the murders because they have a lot and good evidence that he did, but also some evidence that he didn't. I have never seen any of the O.J. movies, but I think they would be interesting to maybe watch at some point. 

• I do think O.J Simpson committed the murders. I think that his lawyer told him to stop taking his medication so that his hands would swell. Later, causing the glove to not fit. I'm pretty sure he later on admitted to the murder. I haven't seen any of the movies on O.J Simpson.

• I'm not sure if O.J. committed the murders or not but a lot of the evidence goes against him. I think he should have been taken to court for the case again after the evidence was found. I have never seen any of his movies.

• I think that it is possible that he committed the murders, however there is not a lot of evidence proving that he did. I think there should have been more research/evidence done before they made a decision. I have not seen any of the movies.

• I think he did commit the murders and I think he should have had to do more time in prison. I don't think he should have been  let off the hook that easy. he should have to pay the family back because the family of the murederd is very sad.

• I think O.J didn't do it even though there is lots of evidence against him and hes made lots of jokes about it O.J better and did not commit the crimes and was to busy being a double baller and an actor. He also won the cases so he couldnt have done it.

• I'm not sure if he did it because the glove did not fit on his hand, and that makes it less likely that he did the murders. I have never seen any of the OJ simpson movies and do not plan on it.

• There really isn't any evidence that he didn't commit the murders, meaning with Nicole's phone call he must have done it. But then at the same time if he did do it why would ghe write a book about if he did do it? That doesn't make any sense, plus the court also saw him as not guilty.

• Yes, I believe that O.J committed the murders, I believe that just by listening to what happened in his wife's call with the police, he is the first suspect, I think that there is some evidence that can prove that he did it. As far as I remember I haven't seen any of his movies.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker