O.J Simpson

Orenthal James Simpson was born July 9th 1947, He was a professional football player he played for the Bills and the San Francisco 49ers. In College he started acting and he was a very popular actor. After his football career he became a football comentator and acted. In 1985 he married his wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

After nine years of marriage Nicole called the police and in the phone call she is heard saying that he broke into her house and wouldn't leave. Nicole hangs up on the police next thing we know is that Nicole is dead and her friend Ron Goldman. OJ then lead police on a "chase" it wasn't a very fast chase but he had a gun in the car and was planning on taking his own life he then stopped and was taken into custody. There was a trial and he was seen as not guilty in the criminal case.

After the trial he moved into a walled estate and lived off his football pension to make money he also wrote a book called "If I did it" which was how he said he would commit the murders if it was him that did it. Later in his life people speculated that he was in hopice care for cancer he denied all of those rumors and on April 10th 2024 he passed away.

Do you think O.J committed the murders?

Have you seen any of O.J's movies?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I think that it is posible that he committed the murder given all the evidence agains him but he was found not guilty in the end so there is also a good chance that he didn't commit the murder. As far as I know I have not seen any of his movies.

• I'm not really sure if he committed the murder because there is a lot of evidence that points to him being innocent but also a lot of evidence that points to him being guilty. I have never seen any of his movies.

• I think that he did because he got in his car and was slowly running from the police because I think that he gave up, also that the gloves didn't fit. I think that he oculd of made his hands not fit by making his hand bigger. I have not seen any of his movies but I would like too.

• I find it difficult to speculate on whether or not he committed the murders. However, the evidence, meaning him being the last person at her house, and the DNA evidence that was found along with fingerprints makes him very suspicious. I also think a book, "If I did it", seems very suspicious of him to have written. 

• I think O.J did commit the murders based on the phone call to the police. However, the police know what they're doing, and they thought he was innocent, so they are probably right. Also, I haven't seen any of O.J's movies, but I'm sure they are really good.

• I think that he did commit the murders because he was the last one in Nicole's house. And if he didn't kill them, then why would he run from the police and try to take his own life? I have not seen any of his movies, but I might to see what they are about. 

• I'm not sure if he did it because the glove did't fit on his hand which makes me not sure if he did the murders. I have never seen any of the OJ simpson movies.

• I don't know if he did commit murder as he was not guilty in trial. I have not seen any of O.J.'s movies, i didn't even know he had movies the only reason i know him is because of football and obviously the murder case and what he might of done.

• I'm not sure because i've people say that he is and isn't guilty but the glove didn't fit so i'm not too sure. I have not seen any of the movies.

• Yes he did. No I have not.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker