1. What was President Bush doing when he heard of the attacks?
2. According to President Bush, what is the first thing a leader needs to do for the country in times of crisis?
3. Why did the Secret Service refuse to allow President Bush to go back to Washington D.C. right away?
4. What did the US government/military do to to ensure another attack did not occur?
5. Why was President Bush sent to Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha?
6. Why did President Bush eventually insist on going back to Washington D.C. later that day against the will of the Secret Service?
7. What was the point of President Bush's message to the nation on the evening of 9-11?
8. Why did President Bush decide not to blame the CIA/FBI for not doing their job?
9. How did President Bush feel when he heard that Osama bin Laden had been killed?