JFK Assassination  

It’s been 60 years since America's youngest president; John F. Kennedy was assassinated. John F. Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, and raised in Brooklyn Massachusetts. He was the 35th president of the United States and ran for the Democratic party, and his vice president was Lydon B. Johnson.  John Fitgelrd Kennedy was in his third term of his presidency, he started in 1961 and his term ended in 1963 when he died. Johnson. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963. This happened when JFK was touring the state of Texas with his wife First Lady Jackie Onassis and the Governor of Texas John Connally when he was assassinated.

JFK was 46 years old when he was shot and killed. He was riding in one of Henry Ford's presidential Lincolns, which were leased to the white house for residential use. JFK was assassinated by a man named Lee Harvey Oswald. Just two days after the assassination a local nightclub owner found and shot Lee Harvey Oswald on November 24, 1963. No one has any clue as to why Oswald killed JFK, nobody knows the motive or the reason behind it to this day. People have many thoughts as to if Lee Harvey Oswald was working alone, or if he had help.

Some people believe Lyndon B. Johnson the vice president had something to do with it. Personally, I believe that Oswald worked alone on this one, I think he didn’t like JFK as a president and wanted to eliminate him or take him out of office. 

Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald did this alone?

What would your reaction be if someone was shot right next to you? 

Have you heard of the JFK assasination? If so do you have any conspiracy theories? 

Sources: 

https://time.com/6338396/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-culture/

https://www.clickondetroit.com/features/2023/11/22/how-john-f-kennedys-limo-ended-up-in-michigan/#:~:text=1961%20Lincoln%20

https://www.britannica.com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy/Conspiracy-theories

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I don't think people who dare to do this kind of thing work alone. If someone was shot next to me I would be completely shocked, I would be too scared. I had never heard of the JFK assassination.

• I don't think Lee harvery Oswald was alone on this I think they had this planned for awhile. If someone was shot next to me I would think they are gonna shoot me too. I think the only conspiracy theory I heard about this is that the government/CIA planned to have someone kill JFK.

• Good point, but I still think Lee Harvey Oswald did this himself. Yes, I've heard that same conspiracy theory and I honestly believed it for some time. 

• I don't think that lee harvey oswald did this by himself because I think that he needed help to like line him up. I think that I would be really scared that I could be next because they could shoot me also if they really wanted too. I have heard of the assasination.

• I don't think that Lee did this alone because there was probably someone else that helped him plan and get ready for it. I would be terrified if someone was shot right next to me and I would be scared that they might also shoot me. I have heard about his assasination before. 

• I don't think that Harvey Oswald did it alone.  I wouldn't know what to do, I would probably also be scared for life. I don't have any conspiracys about JFK's assaisnation but I like hearing about the theories from other people.

• I don't think that he did that by himself. I would be shocked if someone was shot right next to me. I have heard about it and no I have not heard any conspiracy theories.

• I would be so scared if someone I knew and loved was shot right next to me, it would be devastating. 

• No. "Damn, that look like it hurt". Yes, nope.

• Alright, great answers!!! They're super in-depth and looks like you've put in a ton of effort. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker