Is the Bermuda triangle real?

There have been many planes, ships, and people gone missing over the bermuda triangle also known as the devil's triangle. The bermuda triangle is located in the western part of the North Atlantic ocean. The triangle reaches from Miami to San Juan( Puerto Rico) to Bermuda (Greater Antilles). It is to be believed that more than 50 ships and 20 airplanes have gone missing over or around the bermuda triangle.

There have been reports of unexplained occurrences, going back to the 19th century. Some ships and airplanes were discovered with nothing wrong with them and others there were no distress signals transmitted and were never seen or heard from again.  

No one knows why the ships and planes have gone missing without a trace. But some people believe the reason why they have gone missing is because of “rogue waves” which are waves that are huge waves that can reach up to 30.5 meters (100 feet). Theoretically that could easily be powerful enough to destroy any ship or airplane that was low enough. 

In 1945 when flight 19 went missing they sent out a search crew of 5 U.S navy bombers no one on the flight or the navy bombers were ever found or heard from again. 

I believe that the bermuda triangle is real and that the waves that can go up to 30.5 meters (100 feet) is the reason that these people, ships, and airplanes have gone missing. I can not prove that the bermuda triangle is real or that the waves are why things have gone missing, but it would make sense of these unexplanable occerances. 

Sources: 

Source 1

Source 2 

Questions: 

Do you think the bermuda triangle is real? 

If you don't, where do you think all the things have gone? 

If so, why do you think all the things have gone missing? 

Would you ever fly over the bermuda triangle? 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• That makes since and i agree it could be because of the large waves.

• I don't think the Bermuda triangle is real because there isn't any evidence of it existing just stories. I think that everything has just sunk to the bottom of the ocean and been degraded. I would fly over the Bermuda triangle because I don't think it's real.

• That could be true and your right, there is no evidence of it. 

• I don't think that the triangle is real. I think it's just a coinidence that the ships and aircrafts crashed into it. I think that weather could have played a major role into the incidents with ships and aircrafts crashing into the triangle. Mabye it has something to do with the environment around it so we should stay away from it.

• i think its real, the rasoning behind all of the dissaperances could be differnet things. i think it could be because it a natural dead spot and emits no energy and stops radiowaves from passing through.

• I agree it could be all sorts of things and the natural dead spot could make sinse. 

• I'm not sure if the Bermuda Triange is real or not, but it is definetly a dangerous part of the ocean, and should be avoided by planes and ships. There is probably bad waves there, aswell as many other unsafe natural occurences. I would never fly over the Bermuda Triangle.

• That makes since and yes it could very well be dangerous, but I don't know how it could be avoided beacuse then some islands like Bermuda would be hard to get to. 

• I think the bermuda triangle is real. I think they have gone missing because of the large waves. I would love to fly over the triangle to see what it looks like.

• I agree with you and I think it would be fun to fly over it I would be a little scared that someting bad would happen. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker