History of iPhones

Did you know when the first iPhone was created? The first generation of the iPhone was announced on January 9, 2007, and was distributed in the United States on June 27, 2007. This model was created and released by Steve Jobs( the CEO of Apple). Since 2007, Apple has released a new iPhone and IOS update once every single year. The first iPhone was approximately $199. Each year Apple iPhone grew in popularity and became very normal for people to use. The iPhone also got better and better each year, there were multiple upgrades, and eventually, the iPhone started to be more efficient. 

But with those benefits, the price of the iPhone kept growing as well. The newest iPhone in 2024 cost roughly $1,199.00 at the Apple store. According to Exploding Topics, In the US, 57.93% of the population uses and likes iPhones and Apple products. The rest use Samsung or other types such as Androids. Most people like their Apple phones and wouldn't switch to a different brand. The iPhone 14 Max is the most popular phone right now, and the most used iPhone, even though the 15 and 15 Pro Max just came out. The 15 has been said to break easily and not be very durable. 

In my opinion, I like my iPhone, it is very reliable. I have the iPhone 13 pro max and I have a great amount of storage for all of my pictures and videos, and I think it's easy for me to use on a day-to-day basis. I've never had a problem with my iPhone. I will say it was pricey, but I think the quality is worth it. That is the only downside to Apple iPhones, they’re very expensive and not easy to get if you don’t have a good phone plan. 

What kind of phone do you have?

Do you think iPhones are expensive?

Do you think iPhones are worth it?

Sources:  

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3692531/evolution-of-apple-iphone.html

https://explodingtopics.com/blog/iphone-android-users#:~:text=In%20the%20US%2C%20iPhone%20has,average%20salary%20than%20Android%20users

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I have an iPhone 14 and I like it. I have had some problems with it but It is a normal problem that happens when you have a phone. I do think that phones are very expensive but it kind of adds up because of all the new features and qualities of technology. However, I do think that iPhones are worth the money being spent. 

• I have an iphone 13 pro. I always get my stepmoms old phones when she gets a new one. But luck for me, she liked to get the new phones, so my phone is usually not that old. I personally really like iphones and I think they are way more better and reliable than andriods.

• I have an iPhone 13 and I think it is the best phone I have ever had. I think phones are where the money is even tho they are a little overpriced I think they are worth the money. My iPhone has been very reliable and efficient for me.

• The I phones that are more expensive is the Flip phones that a l lot of people want all the time just like other people want to have And i do just have the Galaxy phone that i had for a long time and i do enjoy it

• I think that Iphones are very expensive but so is most technology. I never get the newest phone so that can help the price a lot. I have an IPhone 11 pro and have never had any problems with it, so I would say it's worth the money.

• I think that IPhones are very expensive. When you think about how much the price has went up from $200 to now being $1000, it is quite a large amount. I have the IPhone 11 pro max and I like it but also think that it is getting slower and that I might need to get an upgrade soon. I think that IPhones are worth it.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker