Gwen Stefani Leaving “The Voice”

Did you know that Gwen Stefani is leaving the voice? For now, Gwen’s experience on the voice is coming to an end, other hoping someday she will come back. So who will take her chair in 2020? Nick Jonas is planning on taking Gwen’s chair in the year 2020. Gwen was  overwhelmed with her Vegas show and “The Voice” which is the main reason she is leaving. Many people say they are going to miss her crazy outfits and hair, as well as her and Blake’s cat fights. Gwen and Blake Shelton are always fighting against each other for a signer. Which brings laughter to everyone, due to the fact they are a couple. They always seem to be making funny girlfriend/ boyfriend remarks to each other. Gwen will be deeply missed by America. To read more about Gwen leaving “The Voice” click here. 

How do you think this will affect Gwen and Blake’s relationship?

I don't think Gwen leaving will effect their relationship, due to the fact that they have been together for a few years now. I’m sure they will miss casting with each other, but they see each other plenty of other times.

Do you think some people will stop watching “The Voice” once Gwen leaves?

I don't think many people will stop watching the voice. Due to the fact that most people watch the show for the signers and the entertainment from the judges is a plus. Unless some people only watch the show for Gwen then I would see why they would stop watching the show.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Great job Claire!

• I dought it will effect it very much because they are still and still plan on being a couple so they shpold be fine. some might but it is very unlikely if they like the show and want to watch it

• As far as their relationship I don't think it will be affected cause they have a relationship out of the show the Voice. With her leaving the voice she did make it interesting to watch and she did bring alot to it cause she's a good singer. Yes Im sure she will be missed by some people but those people will either like someone else or they will stop watching all together till she come's back on.

• That is right, they do seem to have a good relationship outside of the voice. If their relationship didnt seem stable and strong then I would be more worried. To me it sounds like they have a pretty strong relationship which is good. She will for surely be missed by many people. 

• I think that it will be helpful fot their realtionship because will not have to fight for singers and therefor they will have less minunderstandings and they will live happy. I sereiousely doubt it because people participate because of her. Maybe some singers dont want her to leave and will try to act to get her back to the voice like making posts in social medias begging Gwen to come back.

• It could be helpful, you are right. I do hope that they can live happy with their life. I know most people watch the show for both the singers and the judges, due to the judges making the show more interesting. But Nick Jonas seems like a fun and entertaining guy, so he should be a good replacement. I think Gwen may think about coming back after her Vegas show is done.

• I don't think it will affect their relationship at all. Their relationship seems to be very real and genuine. i don't think anything can break that.  Idon't think people will stop watching the Voice. It is a very good show and ratings will not go down just because one judge left. 

• That is what I was thinking, they do seem to have a real and genuine relationship, that is stable. Hopefully nothing is able to break their bond that they have. I also dont think people will stop watching the show. Due to many people watching it not just for the judges.

• I love the tv show, The Voice. Allow I am sad Gwen will be leaving, I am way more excited for Nick Jonas to join! I am a big fan of him, and his brothers. Anyways, as for if I believe Gwen leaving the tv show will affect her and Blake's relationship, I don't. They were together before they started filming together and they seemed as if they had a strong relationship. I also agree with you that many people will not stop watching the voice because she is leaving. Gwen has only coached for a year and there were many viewers before then. So, all in all, I believe that they show will move on as normal. I am very excited to see how the show progresses in the future. 

• I am also sad that Gwen is leaving, but Nick Jonas has some big shoes to fill. I also am a fan of Nick Jonas and I think he will fill her spot good. There was a lot of viewers before Gwen coached so that shouldn't impact the viewers. Im excited to see how Nick does coaching.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker