Forum Post Assignment #1

What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? 

What school activities are you invloved in?

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do?

What are you most looking forward to this school year?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? the most exiting thing i did this summer was going to Arizona for vacation and visiting many places there.

What school activities are you invloved in? currently i'm not involved in any activity maybe in the future i would.

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? right now i help my dad at his job doing some welding.

What are you most looking forward to this school year? i'm just looking to graduate by the end of the school year.

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer?   durring the last 3 days of summer me my sister and my grandparents went out to okaboji where we went to a amusment park and went shooting.

What school activities are you invloved in? im not involved in any activities but i want to be in the gaming club once the club is open for joining 

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? no i do not have a job but i am looking for one 

What are you most looking forward to this school year?  I am most looking forword to the computer coding class i have this year and the club i wish to join.

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? The most exciting thing was that I got a pet rabbit.

What school activities are you invloved in? I am involved in football I will join the gaming club

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? No I dont but I should be getting one soon.

What are you most looking forward to this school year? Im really not sure but maybe football.

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? 

I went to the lake an went tubing, fishing, and swimming. 

Im in volleyball, track, and softball.

Yes, I work at the harlan pool and I would work front desk becasue im to young for guarding. 

Im getting closer to graduating and going to collage. 

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? The most exciting thing that I did this summer was go to the lake with my family.

What school activities are you invloved in?  The school activities that I am in are football, wrestling, track and baseball.

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? Yes, I worked at the Shelby County Golf Course.

What are you most looking forward to this school year? I'm looking forward to being in a new school.

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? The most exciting thing I did this summer was go on vacation with my family to Decorah, Iowa. 

What school activities are you invloved in? I am involved in cross country and soccer. 

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? I work in the summer at JFS and associates, a corn breeding company. 

What are you most looking forward to this school year? The thing I'm looking forward to the most is homecoming and sports. 

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? My family and I went to Alabama because my sister went to her second year in the National Nasa Center of Huntsivlle and we saw cool mountains and sightseeing. 

What school activities are you invloved in? I've been in XC since 7th grade, and have been doing soccer since I was 5 years of age

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? Yes, I am a receptionist at Secret Serenity Salon and Day Spa, and I work with my mom (cosemtologist) and my sister. 

What are you most looking forward to this school year? I really want to succeed and just focus on my studies. 

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? 

The most exciting thing I did this summer was being able to spend a full week with my cousins from Kansas City. This was really exciting to me because everyday was filled with fun activites, and all of our schedules are pretty busy, so it was really exciting that we all were able to hang out for that long amount of time. 

I'm involed in studenet concil, and I run for the track and field team.

Currently I don't have a job, but this coming summer I plan to start working for my dad.

This school year, I'm looking forward to school events with my friends, and adding onto my current knowledge and learning more. 

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer? The most exciting thing I did this summer was I went to nascar in May. 

What school activities are you invloved in? I am currently not in any school activities. 

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? I currently don't have a job. 

What are you most looking forward to this school year? I am looking foward to my classes. 

• What was the most exciting thing you did this summer?  This summer I didn't do anything very exciting at all, I spent most of it inside with a severe sun burn and twords the end, Covid. 

What school activities are you invloved in? I'm not involved in any school activities.

Do you have a job? If so, what do you do? I work part time at Fareway, however I don't get paid very much 

What are you most looking forward to this school year? I most look forward to not having to wear a mask this year.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker