Family murdered in their home

In Chicago, Illinois, a family of six lived happily. Lived. The families lifeless bodies were found in their small house. Some are assuming they were targeted, but why? No one is certain, but they aren't ruling anything out.

To read the full article, click here.

Do you think someone targeted this family for a "good" reason, or non at all? Explain.

Why do you think people kill others who haven't done any wrong? Do you think perhaps they did do something wrong?

This is a very strange occurrence, and I personally believe that the victims weren't killed by a person that they did not know. I think it might have been a personal issue with the family and the murderer, but I'm still not sure.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Again, brief summary and you didn't reply to any student comments.

• Its hard to say why it happen to this family could of been the killer wanted to steal there valuables or that the killer is a very very sick person.I do not believe that there is ever a "good" reason to just kill a family.I guess he felt what ever reason he had was more important than 6 lives even if the family did do something you have to be in a very  bad spot to kill a whole family.

• I don't know why this person would just go kill this family.  Sometimes people kill people to feel like they have power over people.  I don't think that this family was targeted for a "good" reason.  

• It is hard to tell, the story doesn't really give much information. Sometimes people just kill because it makes them superior. I have watched TV shows where people just kill for no reason so this might have been what happened. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker