Do aliens really exist?

Have you ever thought about that we can't be the only ones in the universe, right? We are still trying to find out if there is life besides us which is basically a big possibility there is. It's no secret that we have been trying to find out for years, like all the way back from the ancient Greeks to find if there is any life in the universe besides us. It would be pretty hard for there not to be any sign of life besides us since our universe is so big and is never ending. But what do the scientists and experts say about if aliens are real or not?

First of all, they haven't really found much evidence of trying to find any sort of alien life. Just because the universe is just really big and we don't have the most advanced technological equipment to find life on other planets that could be light years away from alien life. Scientists have found a lot of planets out there that is a planet that is habitable enough but most of them are light years away and since magnetic fields are invisible it is hard to determine if the planet has a strong magnetic field that has a good atmosphere which could determine if that there is a possibility of there being life on those planets.

There have been times where people believe that there are UFO sightings and people thinking that they found the aliens. Like in 1947 an Idaho pilot claims to have seen a UFO. There have been other times of those saucers found in wars where someone saw a UFO in the cold war. Other times people think of them when they see lights of a UFO or a shape of a UFO. But the government has shutted down those claims by saying that they are secret military tests and saying they have never seen any proof of alien objects or alien life and that they have no evidence of alien technology found by them. They also claim that there are no aliens there or found at area 51. Maybe the government has already found aliens and is just not telling us.

Personally, I do think aliens do exist just because are universe is really big and there is just no way that we are the only ones that exist in the entire universe. Like there is just no way that is possible. I also think maybe the government has seen the aliens before and they are just not trying to scare us or something and I think the government just blows it off and makes an excuse, but that's what I think. I also think they will feel like what the best time is to reveal to the public when they will say when they have found alien life, just not yet.

Questions:

Do you believe aliens exist?

How would you react if aliens came to Earth?

Do you think the government has found alien life and is just not telling us?

source 1

source 2

source 3

source 4

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Im not to sure if they do exist. I would be scared because I dont really believe in them so if they are real and came to Earth it would be suprising. Im hoping the government isnt telling us that they arent hiding something as big of a topic like aliens. 

• I'm not sure if aliens exist or not. I don't think there has been much evidence to support the idea that they do exist, besides potential theories. I would hope that the government wouldn't hide something as big as aliens from us if they had discovered something, but it doesn't seem impossible. 

• I dont think allions exist like how all the movies make them look but I think there is another species of life out there somewhere. I don't know what I would do if I saw an alien walking around Earth. I think the government has found something but hasn't said anything yet.

• I think just with the goverment I do think they somewere or somehow they do know about how other countries or states do have allen's in there town and maybe the goveremtn does not want to tell us about the allen's they do see.

• I am honestly not sure if I should believe in aliens or not. There are so many different reasons that I should believe in them but there are also many that make me not believe in them. I would be very confused and scared and not know hot to react if aliens randomly came to earth. 

• I believe they could exist, however i am not sure. There's been evidence that they exist but also evidence of them not existing, which confuses me. I would not be shocked if aliens came to earth, but I would be scared and curious. Yes, the government hides everything from us, it is creepy.

• Honestly I'm not sure if aliens are real, I don't think that they are. If they were friendly aliens then its fine if they exist and I would want to know if they were real. But if the aliens were bad and destroyed things or tried to take over Earth I dont think they're real, and I don't want to know if they exist. 

• I don't really know for sure but I don't think so personally. If aliens came to earth, I wouldn't really be scared unless they showed up blowing things up. I don't think the government has done that since I think they aren't real. However, I do think the government is hiding stuff from us.

• No, I dont think that aliens exist because we have no evidence of them being out there. I would be surprised and a little worried If aliens came to earth because they might kill us. No, I don't think the government found aliens because the information would have been leaked or shared somehow.

• I think that if there are aliens, they are just really small, and less evolutionized than we are. If aliens came to Earth, I think that many people would be nervous, however I wouldn't because they most likely will be harmless.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker