des moines gangs

when you think of iowa you dont think of gangs you think of our agriculture background. However not far from where we live is one of the most dangerous gang through out the entire midwest. Most recently a group of people from this gang were arrested by the FBI for for cocaine dealing this is only one of many things this gang dabbles in everything from dealing to murder. On march 15th 2019 the FBI raided mant of cblocks leader and found 13 ungregistered hand guns 2 pounds of powdered cocaine,2 pounds of marijuana and over 24,ooo dollars. 

do you want to live in des moines ?

do you want to live in a city or small town?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Glad you got this posted! It is brief however.

• I do not think that Des Moines is a bad place to live, but it is definetly not my top option of somewhere to live. If I had to personally choose to live between a city or a small town instead. I would pick small town, because the city is to chaotic for me and way to busy. I like the feel of the slow paced vibe from a small town. 

• I used to think that the city was the best since I am from a big city, and as I have gotten older I realized that a small town is much safer, there is no traffic, and no crimes which makes me feel safer and better than being exposed to conflict every single day. 

• I don't want to live in a big city for this reason. Big cities can be very dangerous and you never know whats going on.

• i agree

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker