Chicago Flights canceled

Saturday afternoon, more than 660 flights scheduled to either take off or land at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport were canceled, according to the Chicago Department of Aviation. Another 120 had been canceled over at the city's Midway Airport. Police say that blaze was set intentionally by Brian Howard, a contract employee at the facility, before he apparently attempted to kill himself. An FBI affidavit says that a first responder saw some feet sticking out from under a table and found a shirtless Howard "in the process of actively slicing his throat with another knife." He told paramedics to "leave me alone," the affidavit said. He survived and was taken to an area hospital. His condition was not available Saturday. He's charged with one count of destruction of aircraft or aircraft facilities, a felony that could land him a 20-year prison sentence.

Go Here To See Full Story

Do you think that Contracted employees should be allowed on airplanes without being checked for any weapons? Why/Why not?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic but you didn't reply to anybody and you didn't get your other story done.

• no because they need be check  every day to see any thing wrong with them 

• I think they should be checked to because they could be a huge danger because you never know what they are planing or thinking to do.

• Everyone should be checked regardless. It is too much of a danger to let anyone on unchecked. 

• I think everyone should be checked no matter who you are, because anyone can be a threat, even the president 

• i think they should because a employe could hijack a plane and could attack america or kidnap them for money

• I think that they should definitely be checked for guns. Because if some guy just got really mad and had a gun because they did not check him, he could just shoot up the plane.

• Everyone should be checked for weapons. Plane rides can be very freaky, and the last thing you want is someone with a weapon on it.

• No I think that every person that goes on should be checked for weapons and contraband 

• In a perfect world they should be able to, but with all of the crazy people we have in this world they should not. I feel they should be checked before being let on airplanes.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker