California Bad Flooding

In California they have been getting a lot of rain for the past week and it's making a lot of thing worse and making it hard for a lot of people to get around there town without getting stuck with their cars they drive While it was still raining peoples cars would get stuck in a lot of piles of mud and get smashed from trees that would fall from the really hard windy trees from the big storm. Also there were a lot of houses that got demolished from trees falling on top and breaking their garages when their cars can’t fit in it, With  All of the people had to be homeless.

Also there was a girl that was about 29 years old and she was pregnant and she was stuck in a sewer from all of the rain that was going on, and some First responders found her and got her out and took her to the hospital to be cared for. Next there were starting to be a lot of schools in the town that would let the children be let out early for school so they could leave and be home save with their parents and siblings too. Be with them during the storm.

Lastly while California started to lose power from all of the powerlines that would go down from all of the wind that was going on too, While after every body that did lose their house they would just be devastated from losing all their things from their home that they were keeping, Also from that All the people would just have to be homeless on the streets without living in a home with their families the last thing is everyone would just be just un satisfied from living on the cold brutal wind and rain with no help and without their families to have with them to take care of.California did get a bunch of rain all ot 36 inches of total rain and heavy rain too.  With California they are getting mostly all this rain that is coming from the atmosphere up at the

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Of course! I would love to be in a flooding, only if I was traveling. I love to take pictures of things, so I feel like taking a picture of what it really looks like to be in a flooded area would be amazing. I do however not think that floods are good. I think california will have to pay a lot to repair what had been damaged. 

• I think it goes unsaid that any flooding is bad, and I feel bad for the people living there and how expensive the cost of living is in California. I wouldn't want to live anywhere like California because of the cost of living. I think California will pay millions to rebuild everything.

• I feel bad for the people that live in California and have had damage due to the flooding. California is an expensive place to live and I'm sure that the repairs will cost a lot of money if everything is going to go back to the way it was before. I'm sure that the repairs would also take a very long time.

• Ive been to California and the building and structers, roads arent bult for much rain and weathering. Im going to California this summer and I would be going right into the flood. I think California should fix all of the damages and make them bult for all conditions 

• I think its a really bad thing for the people. I would not want to be in the flooding I'm already scared of deep waters being in a area where water could take down buildings would scare me. 

• I think it is very sad for people in cali, because I love going to cali its has been the best times of my life in cali, also i would not want to be in a flooding, i mean who would actually want to be in a flooding. i mean there are a lot of people to help fix it with them so they can all work together.

• I think that California flooding is very unfortunate and bad for the families and people who live in the area. No, I would not want to be in the California flood. I think that it would be very scary and I would not know what to do in the situation. 

• I think California's flooding is quite detrimental to all of the residents since it is destroying their homes and even taking some of their loved ones. I would not want to be in California. I'm not sure California would be able to fix all of their damages since we're already in debt.

• I think the California's flooding is a very bad thing and its effecting a ton of people in many different ways. I would not wanna be around or near the California flooding. I'm not sure how California is gonna fix all their damage. 

• California's flooding is a very bad natural disaster that are effecting so many people in so many ways. I would not want to be anywhere near California's flooding. I'm not sure how California could fix all of their damages, but it will take lots of time to get everything back to how it was before.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker