California Bad Flooding

In California they have been getting a lot of rain for the past week and it's making a lot of thing worse and making it hard for a lot of people to get around there town without getting stuck with their cars they drive While it was still raining peoples cars would get stuck in a lot of piles of mud and get smashed from trees that would fall from the really hard windy trees from the big storm. Also there were a lot of houses that got demolished from trees falling on top and breaking their garages when their cars can’t fit in it, With  All of the people had to be homeless.

Also there was a girl that was about 29 years old and she was pregnant and she was stuck in a sewer from all of the rain that was going on, and some First responders found her and got her out and took her to the hospital to be cared for. Next there were starting to be a lot of schools in the town that would let the children be let out early for school so they could leave and be home save with their parents and siblings too. Be with them during the storm.

Lastly while California started to lose power from all of the powerlines that would go down from all of the wind that was going on too, While after every body that did lose their house they would just be devastated from losing all their things from their home that they were keeping, Also from that All the people would just have to be homeless on the streets without living in a home with their families the last thing is everyone would just be just un satisfied from living on the cold brutal wind and rain with no help and without their families to have with them to take care of.California did get a bunch of rain all ot 36 inches of total rain and heavy rain too.  With California they are getting mostly all this rain that is coming from the atmosphere up at the

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good effort Elsie!! Be sure to comment back to more students next time.

• I think that the flooding in California is a really saddening happening that is devastating for lots of people. Of course I wouldn't want to be in it, that's an awful situation that I'm sure the people there don't even want to be in. Over time with donations they should be able to fix it.

• It doesnt affect me so id ont care much. No i would not want to be in the flooding. By going into debt.

• I think that what is going on in Califorina is horrible and I feel very bad for the people that live there. I wouldn't want to be in the California flooding because it would cause a lot of damage with houses and cars and trees. I think that they will eventually fix the damages but it will most likely take a while and cost a lot.

• I think it's horrible to hear about the flooding of California. I probably only want to be in the California flooding just to experience seeing a flooding. It will be fixed but it is going to take a while to fix everything that has been damaged from the flooding.

• This California flooding is the worst event that has every happened to all of the people. that they had togo through

• It would be horrible to be in Calfifornia right now with all the flooding. I wouldn't want to be in the flooding but it might actually be kind of fun to like canoe down the flooded streets. They'll fix the damage but it's gonna take a lot of work and time.

• I think it is terrible what California is going through with all the flooding that has been happening. I don't think I would want to be in a California flooding, I just don't see how there is any good in being a part of that. They are going to have to spend quite a bit of money to fix their damages.

• It is definitely a terrible situation, I cannot imagine the desperation of families when they lose all their things and spend the nights with cold and strong wind, even worse if they have small children. For obvious reasons I would not like to be in a flood in Clifornia, not to live through it, if it were about helping, yes. I think it will be a big expense for California to recover from that.

• I think the flooding in California is really terrible. I most definately would not want to be in the California flooding because it causes so much damage. I believe the government should fix all the problems or give the people money to fix the flooding problems.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker