BODY FOUND FROM 1979

Helen Holladay went missing in 1979, and they just now think they have found her. On Thursday someone spotted a truck just feet from the shoreline, to see skeleton remains to believe it is Holladay. For almost 35 it has been a mystery to where she has been. She left home one day after her and her husband got into a fight and never returned. The husband had been question but never a suspect. No one is ever going to be sure what happened.

I think she probably drowned herself. She was probably upset with her husband and committed suicide. It's really weird how they found her almost 35 years later. Also there was a truck there that found her.

Do you think the guy in the truck knew she was there? What do you think happened to her?

Story Here

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job!!

• I don't think they will ever find out what happened.  It is weird though that it has taken 35 years.  Im guessing the husband has nothing to do with it, but he could still be a part of it.

• I wonder if maybe the husband had fallowed her and was so made killed her. However, We will never know because they found her way too late. I wonder how no one has found her yet until now?

• That is really weird. I doubt they will ever find out what happened to her, but it is good they found her body even though it's been gone so long.

• i think the guy did not know she was there maybe he drove by and saw her and i think she killed her self

• They should have looked further into the case in 1979. I doubt they had anything to do with it. Maybe her husband killed her.

• I think it's weird that some random truck found her... and that they could even tell who it was after so long.. It's good that she was found but it sucks that we'll never know what actually happened.

• Im not really sure what she could of done. if anything she probably killed herself but she could of fell asleep by the shoreline and the water could of brought her in and she could of drowned from that

• I think this is very strange. I don't think anyone will know or figure out what happened to her. But it is good that they found the body.

• I think that's kind of suspicious how there was a truck there. I feel like he could of had something to do with it, but I also think she probably just committed suicide because she was so upset and didn't know what else to do. It just seems odd to me how her body was discovered 35 years later and there was a truck by it when it was discovered.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker