Betty White

A fairly well known lady in the United states named Betty White has recently passed away on December 31, 2021. She was ninety nine years old and only a few weeks away from her 100th birthday. Her birthday is on January 17th. She is pretty commonly known for different things such as the Golden Girls, saturday night live, and her TV show called hot in cleveland. She was a staple on TV for more than 60 years.

Betty White was involved with the golden girls from 1985 till 1992, where she played Rose Nylund. Since her passing ,recently, many people have been rewatching the show. They have also taken to the internet to quote her from the show. Betty White was also involved in saturday night live. This is where she became the oldest person to ever host it at the age of 88 years. SNL recently reaired the episodes that Betty white was in to pay their respects to her. 

Betty white has always had a very good reputation because of her attitude. Producers on ``Hot in Cleveland'' say, “ And with Betty's attitude on that stage, it set a tone from the top down that we all had to be kind and considerate to everybody.” Betty Whites passing was kind of a shock as no one has said anything about her being sick. Her agent said to the press that she had passed away from natural causes. Overall Betty White was a great actress and woman and she will be missed. 

Have you watched any shows that Betty White is in?

Have you ever heard of Betty White?

Sources:

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a38665275/betty-white-death-golden-girls-rose-nylund-best-scene/

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/betty-white-dead-dies-golden-girls-mary-tyler-moore-show-1235145407/

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/betty-white-hot-in-cleveland-1235146378/

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree with you and I will definetly have to watch some of her shows.

• When a was little I watched golden girls with my grandma it was our favorite thing to do together my favorite actor on that show was actually betty white ( rose nylund) she made the show complete. She was a great woman that everyone adored and loved she truly did touch people. 

• I agree with you and think that she was a great woman and everyone loved her.

• I used to watch Golden Girls with my mom, so I had seen Betty White before. She was a really great actress and she was also a very kind person. She had a lot of very progressive ideals and viewpoints on a lot of topics that are considered controversial, which was surprising because of the time that she grew up in.

• I have not watched any shows that Betty White is in. However, I know she was a well known and famous actress because many people were very upset about her death. All I have heard about Betty White is that she is in the Golden Girls.

• I agree with you and think that many people were very upset about her death. 

• I have never wathched a show that Betty White was in. She must have been a very well known actress because many people were upset when she passed away.  I haven't really ever heard of her and the only show that I knew she was in was Golden Girls.

• I have heard of Betty White but I have never watched a show that Betty White was in but since she is so well known she must have been a very good actress and her shows must have been good as well. I did not know that she was sick and it's sad to hear she passed 

• I agree and had no idea that she was sicks and it was sad to hear she passed.

• I have never watched any of Betty Whites shows or movies however I have heard that she is a very good actor and many of the shows she is in are very good. I have definetly heard of betty white because she is a famous actor it is hard to not know who she is.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker