Best Countries to travel to?

From the world-renowned Coliseum in Rome to the northern lights in Greenland, there are hundreds of countries all over the world. How will you know which country is the safest, reasonably cheap for travel, and attractive? Well, luckily you are reading the best guide for answering this question.

Safety is a huge concern when it comes to traveling to a new country. Not only are you required to have a passport to get across the ocean to another country, but keeping the passport safe in the new country will be necessary in order to come back to your home country. Safety in not being robbed, or hurt in a foreign country is also important. Business insiders stated that Iceland is the safest country in the world currently. Followed by New Zealand, Ireland, and Denmark.

The cost of travel and living is another large factor when deciding to travel to a new country. The Indian Times states that Switzerland is the most expensive country to travel to currently. Followed by Bermuda, Norway, and Iceland. On the other hand, the least expensive country to travel to (According to (Goatsonthemove.com) is Indonesia, followed by Mexico, India, and Columbia. It is hard to determine the exact cost of all countries because all cultures and prices are different.

Finally, landmarks and landscape is a large part of why people travel to new countries. The beauty of a country can be displayed in something as simple as a valley to something as complex as a well-constructed palace. Chile, Myanmar, and Costa Rica have some of the most beautiful landscapes, while Greece, Rome, and Giza of Egypt have some of the most remarkable structures.

People may contradict and say that traveling is not worth it. However, I would strongly disagree. Life is about living, experiencing, and seeing new things regardless of conflicts. Of course, these conflicts may get in the way however look past them and do everything you want to do. See everything you want to see. 

In summary, factoring in all of the Scenery, Cost, and Safety Italy seems to be the candidate for all of the categories. With many monuments and amazing structures, amazing scenery, fantastic foods, and cultures, Italy is the best place to go. Note that there are many other places to visit and it is completely up to you, but get out and see the world!!

If you could travel to any country which one would it be and why?

What are some concerns when traveling

What country would you never want to go to?

https://www.businessinsider.in/travel/international/the-top-10-safest-countries-in-the-world/articleshow/104643540.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/travel/web-stories/worlds-most-expensive-countries-to-visit/photostory/102533531.cms

https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/most-beautiful-places-in-the-world-to-visit

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Love the topic and well done Grant!

• If I could chose a family vacation to go on, I would choose somewhere in the Caribbean. I love warm and tropical weather so some place like Jamaica is an example of a great vacation place. Places like Europe and Asia would be fun to go and see as well.

• If I could go anywhere on vacation, I would choose Australia. I have heard australia is super beautiful and there's so many cool things to do and see there. From what i've hear it can be kind of dangerous but it wouldn't bother me.

• Australia does sound like a very interesting place to visit. I have also heard stories about the large and dangerous reptiles and mammals in the outback of Australia, but I am sure that these natural areas are a wonderful sight. Of course, anything outside of your normal surroundings would be considered amazing, but ecosystems are one that are truly fascinating. 

• I've always wanted to travel since my family doesn't that much. If I had to pick a country it'd be Norway becuase the landscape seems pretty from images and I really want to see fjords. Though countries I'll never want to go to are Russia, North Korea, or China. Now, I know China gets many tourists I just don't know if I'd want to go and I would love to seen Russia's land, but I don't know if I'd go either.

• One country I've always wanted to visit is France to see the Eiffel Tower and other attractions there. A concern I have when traveling is the plane has some trouble going or not knowing the area of where I'm going and might end up in the wrong neighborhood.  

• I agree I think that traveling to France would be very fun. There are many reasons that I would travel to this awesome place. One, the food in France is said to be very good. I would also like to see the Eiffel tower. And finally, I would just like to get out into the world and see things as we do not live forever. 

• If I got to travel to a country it would be the bahamas because of the good fishing there. I would not have any concerns.

• I would love to travel to Germany because of their views, food, and history. However, Germany is very different than the U.S. with the language and the way they get around. I wouldn't want to go Isreal because of the current situation.

• I think that Germany would be a very different country to travel too. I do not know a lot about Germany, but getting to see how their culture is different from ours is something that people who travel should respect more. Not everyone is able to travel as much as you, so getting to do these things should be something you hold to your heart. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker