Being short can be a good thing!

Amge is from Nagpur, India. She is 20 years old and weighs 11 pounds! At full length she stands at 23 inches tall! Amge says that she wants to be treated as normal as possible. She doesn't mind being treated by a baby but it gets annoying when people try to feed her.... Amge is staring in a new hit T.V. show called American Horror Story- Freak Show. Amge also says that people that are shorter then most people can do a lot more things then people that are tall. Amge says that ever since she was born she wanted to be an actor in Hollywood. As she grew older her dreams have finally come true! When asked if she ever expected to be on the T.V. show American Horror Story, she laughed and said she thought she would be on a T.V. show called Freak-show.

Want more information? Go here!

Questions-

If you could meet Amge would you meet her? Why or why not?

Have you ever had a dream that has come true? If so explain.

Picture- 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• She is the new season of American Horror Story. Excellent job once again!!

• It's nice that Amge isn't afraid of what other people think about her. I would want to meet her just to hear her story and learn about her.

• I wouldn't mind meeting her but wouldn't be upset if I didn't. It would be cool to see how small she really is and know her story. 

• You could even get a picture with her!

• Yes I would want to meet her. That would be a very cool experience. 

• It would be cool to say that you met the shortest person in the world.

• Yeah I would meet her I think that would be cool, and i'd also like to meet the tallest person in the world!

• It would be cool to have both of there signatures!

• Yes, I think it would be fun to meet a person that short. You could tell other people that you met the shortest person in the world!

• You could even take a picture with her.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker