Are Witches Real?

Are Witches real? Yes they are. The misconceptions of witches with black attire, making potions and casting spells for wrong doings is incorrect. The truth is “real” witches practice magick, yes the spelling is correct. It is defined as raising and directing energy to fulfill your intentions. Witches use this magick to help focus energy. It can help you unwind, relax and reconnect with yourself. A witch is someone who is aware of their power and puts it into practice. Black magick can be used for good and bad depending on the individual. 

1. Is witches and witchcraft bad?
  2. Did you know the difference between Magic and Magick.

This is Shiloh Pauley's forum post.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree, I think there are some people who believe in it and practice witchcraft but I don't really think any of it truly happens or that they can create magic with spells. The witches that are portrayed in fairy tales or movies are usually really exaggerated and untrue.

• Someone that I know says that they are a witch, but instead of practicing magic they say they can see ghost or spirits. If they walked into a prision they could tell what happened there without being there ever. Witchcraft in my opinion is not bad because what harm can they do, I dont really know the subject so I cant really tell what they can and cant do.

• I think witches are more of a stereotype. On the other hand, I do think there are people that preform dark magic, magick, or whatever you want to call it. I do not think it is good to preform any type of this. Although it may seem like a good thing in some cases, I believe that later it will just become worse. I wish more people would realize this before they get into it. 

• I do not think that witches are real. There is no such thing as magic, just tricks to make you think that something is real when it really isn't. I don't think that intentions can help you make black magic. I believe that people just say that they are witches to be rich and famous.

• I do not believe that witches are real. There is the story of the Salem witches, where the early english settlers were jailed or hung if they were found doing certain things. It was later determined that dancing in the woods was not a prosacutional offense. 

• I don't think that witches are real, nor do I think that their magic is real. Someone can go biddy boppy boo, and there is still nothing there. It's just not real. If I asked if elves and fairies are real, you would most likely say no. If I asked if the boogeyman was real you would most likely say no. The same thing goes for witches. No witch is going to come and take my shoes if I accidentally kill her witch sister with my house that fell out of the sky from a tornado. the reason why? They aren't real. They are made up for fun. The difference between Magic and Magick is, well they are spelled differently. One looks as if a 4-year-old tried to spell it and the other looks as if a real person, Not a witch, spelled it correctly.  This is just my opinion, we can all believe what we want to believe. 

• I think witches aren't real but there are people who call themselves witches so they can get famous or have people pay them money to do random fake things. The difference between magic and magick is that magick is spelled wrong and magic is spelled correct.

• I do not think witches are real. I persoanally think that witches are just a label that has been used all through history that had something to do with the antichrist. The intentions can be true but the magic behind it is not.

• I do not think witches are real. I think that intentions can be very powerful but they cannot do mythical or magical things... that's a fairytale. I think witches are just a famous fable that got passed down through history and then became associated with the Antichrist in the 1600s with Puritans and the church.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker