Are electronics a problem for people?

First, Technology has gotten so advandanced people can't catch up with all of the things they are making. Electronics have been evolving a lot lately and maybe it is evolving to fast for us. Electronics have changed our world without technololgy in the present it would be very hard for people to live. Every where you look now you can probably see electronic of some sort. 

Second, one of the biggest problems about electronics are how childern just are on them 24/7 and some adults are like that to now. Some kids might not have a lot of friends so they play games on their electonic of some type. I think that it is really bad for kids to not go outside and enjoy being a kid and not inside sitting down and playing video games. 

Third, I also think that technology has been a benifit to our world too. Without technology I think that our world would be very difficult and hard to communitate with other friends and family around the world. Plus, most of people's jobs have to use electronics.

Finallly, I think that electronics have been a big benifit for our world but now I think that it is getting a little out of control where everyone is figuring out new things with technology and how we can use them and most people don't know about them. I think that electronics and go both ways for the arguement.

Do you think that electronics are a big problem for people?

What would the world look like without the electronics and technology today?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I agree that electronics help us a lot and for some people it is not a problem at all for them but other people depend on them way to much. And I agree that people need to get out more and talk in person more.

• Electronics were made to help people. They weren't meant to be a problem. People just take advantage of them. Older people don't know how to use them because they didn't have them when they were younger. 

• I agree that electronics were frist made just to help but now other people depend on them way to much and sit behind a phone and talk to people. And I agree that older people have a struggle to run electronics because they weren't around when they were younger.

• i believe that for some people it can tend to be a distraction, depending on the reasons for which they use this sort of technology and electronics. I believe that it has to be the person in charge that decides if it would be a good idea or not to have an electronic.

• This is a tough one for me. I geuss it depends on how early you put your child on eletronics. If a older person gets on, they dont really use it because they are use to not useing it. But if a child gets one then theres a chance that you wont be able to take it away from them without the having a tantrum.

• Electronics are advancements made by the human race for the human race, they weren't made to be a problem. The problem is that people take advantage of advancing technology. Some day we will have machines do everything for us, things that we can easily do by ourselves like a machine that will get food from the fridge for us.

• I feel like electronics have impacted our environment AND as well as communication. I just think that electronics have diminished peoples social skills more. People would rather snapchat or talk over the phone rather than go in person and hangout. Without electronics, I think that a lot of things would be a lot harder, such as school or work. 

• I feel that electronics are very beneficial in the communication aspect of life. I do feel that the younger kids do need to be outside enjoying their childhood instead of sitting inside playing video games. I also feel that technology has changed so much in the past few years that it is hard to try to keep up with all of the changes. 

• I agree electronics are very beneficial to our whole world but I think that kids need to get out and play outside and enjoy their childhood. But I think in all that techology has helped us a lot but has some negative effects too.

• I think it is a big problem although I'm not sure that it hurts people. I feel that the world would be a much different place, cars wouldn't tell you if there something wrong, you couldn't text people and it would just make life much harder.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker