Aaron Rodgers fooled us

I think that Aaron Roders should have just told people that he didn’t get vaccinated instead of lying about it and making it ten times worse for himself. And I thought that he was gonna be different and tell the truth but no he didn't.

I think that Rodergs should have just accepted the fact that he had to wear a mask in a press conference or wear one on the field. And I also think that the superbowl champion would want to not tarnish his status by doing this but whatever that's what he chose. I don't really like the fact that he even said that he was immunized when in reality he wasn’t. I’m also a little disappointed because he was such a good guy and he did all of these super cool things like, host jeopardy and have a book club. And to think that all of that flushed away in just 3 days. But recently he was on a podcast trying to break down on what happened and how he was doing the right thing. And also most of his healthcare commercials were pulled from broadcast and his healthcare sponsers are now gone. Most people just think that Rodgers is basically just an anti-vaxxer now and that he is just a redneck now saying all of this crap now so yeah. 

Now with the help of Rodgers people think that the whole NFL league is now hesitant to get the vaccine but in truth 95% of the NFL is either vaccinated or wears a mask when they are supposed to. But most of the players have been doing everything right so far besides rodgers.

My question is do you think Rodgers did the right thing? Why or why not?

If you were in the NFl and the league required you to take the vaccine, would you why or why not?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good topic choice Jacob! Besure to start your summary explaining the basics of the story, inlcuding who Aaron Rogers is. You have to assume your readers don't know anything. Ypu didn't reply to any student comments which is worth 30 points and it is one day late-10.

• I don't think that Rodgers did thse right thing about lying about being vaxxed. If it was such a big deal to him then he should've just got vaxxed, wore a mask, or just retired. If I was in the NFL and they required me to get vaxxed I would because the NFL is very hard to grt into and I wouldn't ruin it because of a stupid vaccine.

• I believe that this story is quite flawed. The whole story wasn't covered and Rodgers story of what happened wasn't clearly told. Rodgers did atempt to get the vaccine twice, but after being denied twice, he decided to give up. He was never anti-vax, and didn't mind getting it at first, but after the situation of being denied twice he was tired of it. Although I don't think him lying was the right thing to do, but I think that it should 100% be his choice. I think that the full story should be covered before people formed an opinion on it. Also, Rodgers is not the only NFL player who is against the required vaccine, therefore that fact is incorrect.  Lastly, if the NFL leauge required me to get the vaccine I wouldn't. Not because I'm "afraid" of what it contains, but because I think it truly takes away my freedom of choice is too forced.

• I think that he vaccine should not be forced on anyone because it should be up to them if they want to ge tthe vaccine or not. I also think that they should have the oportunity to get it. However I do not think that anyone should ever be force into getting the vaccine.

• I believe that Rodgers is in the wrong in this situation. Lying about his vaccination status is completely deceitful and wrong. If he didn't want to get vaccinated he should have just admitted so. If I was in the NFL and had a contract with the NFL and they required the vaccine I would probably end up getting it. 

• I don't think Rodgers did the right thing by lying about his vaccination status. If he didn't want to get vaccinated, he could've said that from the beginning. If I was in the NFL, I would get vaccinated simply because I trust in the vaccine. 

• I do not think he did the right thing since he lied about it. If he didn't want to get vaccinated then he could have just been honest with everyone about his choice in whether to get vaccinated or not. If I was in the NFL and they required the vaccine I would get it. 

• I think that he should have been truthfull from the begining. If he didnt want to get the shot he should have just said that he didnt want it. If I was in the NFL I would not get the vaccine. I would choose not to becuase I would be in shape and be healthy so I would have a lower risk of dieing from covid.

• I believe that Rodgers should never have lied to the NFL, but rather just stood by his decision to not vaccinate himself from the start. I believe that vaccinating oneself should be up to the person and their beliefs. If I were in the NFL I would probably take the vaccine and continue playing football making millions. 

• I don't think that he did the right thing by lying. He could have just told people he wasn't vaccinated and he would have avoided this whole thing. If I was in the NFL and the vaccine was required, I would just get it. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker