My website crashes their computer -more than likely do to having an old computer. Christmas is coming up! :) Blogs every week-3 -This won't change so buck up cowboys and cowgirls. Why do so many students take zeroes on these? Oh, I know. They don't like to think. They like to look answers up in a book and copy it down. Blogs not about US History so therefore --this is a good point and I am making some tweaks to make this better Unfair groups-2 -This will always happen in life unfortunately so get used to it. Know your info and you will be fine. Hope for a better group next semester. Presentations only force you to know your part -not if you read the chapters before presentations start and you pay attention to the presentations. Make interesting presentations people!! All the presentations -these will continue as communication and presentations skills are a life long skill. Not enough extra credit --I answered your prayers--message boards XC is back baby!!! Oral testing-more on paper-4 --this is doubtful but possible. It goes against my no paper policy. More individual stuff -this is a possibility but unlikely as I have dedicated my class structure to be opposite of all history classes in history. Free choices for how to present projects -this will happen sooner rather than later message board for extra credit -it's back!! more variety I always strive for variety in my classes. I hope this happens. too much internet-2 - The internets are here to stay. Get used to it and now how to use it like nothing else. Many students do not know how to best utilize the internets. no note taking -Most people loved this but a few did not. Newsflash: You CAN take notes. Feel free but write fast. randomness of questions on tests can be unfair -teaches the life lesson that life isn't always fair. Buck up and know your info. If you know your info well, you should not miss more than two. -CWI students--I will allow you to come in before school to take map tests orally. We might be able to do them before class as well if you get in here quickly. You could also volunteer to take test during work days. Being in spotlight during test-2 -eliminating nervousness and building confidence is another goal of mine as a teacher. The most successful people in the world rise to the top in the spotlight. Why can't this be you? Need to have study guides -I provide unprecedented amounts of info for students to use on my website. Use it!! I will never make study guides as it enables student laziness. Too many chapter at once -this is changing today with Ch. 10 More COW work time in class-2 -US History is given more than enough time. I agree that CWI needs more and it is coming this week..

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –
eXTReMe Tracker