New Group Test Rules

Based on this test, I have come up with more rules for the next group test. I am slowly perfecting the group test! 1. The test will no longer be graded "on the curve". I will add up the total amount of possible points and your group grade will be based on that. This is designed to prevent classes from "taking a dive" to equal out the scores. 2. Here is how you will lose points individually. -if you miss 1 or 2 questions, you will lose the points that you missed -if you miss 3 questions, you will lose the points lost plus another 5 points -if you miss 4 questions, you will lose the points lost plus another 15 points -if you miss 5 questions, you will lose the points lost plus another 25 points -this system continues on down following the same format 3. Talking has to be severely limited during the test as it allows students to tell others the answer to possible upcoming questions. This is cheating and can't be allowed. I will deduct points off individual scores for talking. I am quite pleased with how the last test went and am very impressed with how most people did. Keep it up!!

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker