1. Be sure that you eliminate all type of spelling/grammatical errors. 2. Use paragraphs to break up info. 3. Add pictures/video throughout your entry not just at the top or bottom. 4. The blog entry needs to be original and interesting. Check Danielle H.'s or other past winners to see what I mean. 5. Be sure to have your thoughts and opinions in there. Do not just summarize a story. 6. Make it of good length. Put some effort into it. 7. Make sure your name is on it. 8. Make sure the topic is of historic/current event value. School event blogs, your life blogs or sports blog will more than likely not win "Blog of the Week". In fact, if you do these stories in the future, unless you can add some sort of history to it, major points will be deducted. 9. DO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -don't forget--it's a lazy excuse that kills your grade and reflects poorly on you as a person. -I will not take "the internet was down" excuse. My advice, don't procrastinate. If your internet is down on Sunday, you will need to do one of the following: 1. write you blog entry on a piece of paper(with a picture) and drive it to my house 2. have the written blog entry on my desk by 8AM Monday. If you choose this option, I also need your parent/guardian to call me on Sunday to confirm the situation.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• mr.. bruns.. you shouldve done blogs of the week this year. i liked those back in the day of c-dub.
  • #4, I feel SO loved. XD
This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker