Blog Tips and Blog(s) of the Week

1. Do one!!!! 2. Be sure to put your name on it. --you will get a zero until you add your name and email me that you fixed it. --you will then lose 4 points. 3. Be sure to proofread your blog for spelling/capitalization/grammar etc. for errors. --you might want to use Word and then copy/paste. --do not use text speak. 4. Don't have long paragraphs. 5. Be sure to tell your opinions about the story you are summarizing. 6. Be sure to add a picture or embed a video. --you will lose four points for not having any. --if you have a lot of pics, use Bubbleshare 7. Make them interesting! 8. Blogs now worth 15 points. Blogs of the Week: Starting next week, I will be selecting one or two blogs per week and name them as the "Blogs of the Week". The winner's blog will be featured on the front page of my website for a few days, put on the HCHS Newsblog, and will be given five bonus points(added to their blog score). See the above information for the criteria.

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Bruns,
    why do we not do "Blog of the Week" anymore?!
    • It was always the same 3-4 people that would get them.
  • Well I just raised them to 15 but i was actually thinking of raising them to 20 points. I would have no problem with that starting next week.
This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker