4 Year Old Calls 911 For Her Mom

Calise Manning is now being called a hero. She called 911 telling the dispatcher that her mother is shaking and having a baby, she also tells them that its a baby boy. The woman's fiance was at work at the time. The phone call from Calise to the dispatcher was 7 1/2 minutes long, and she told the cop that she was 4. The mother and the daughter were taken to the hospital in an ambulance. The mother is epileptic and has taught her daughter what to do in case anything happens. She taught her the address her full name and other things that she would need to know. Early Friday morning T.J was born and he was a healthy baby.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/25/us/michigan-pregnant-mom-911-call/index.html

What do you think of this little girl?

Do you think you would have been able to do the same thing?

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Again, great job replying! Be sure to hyperlink correctly.

• I think it's remarkable that she didn't panic and stayed calm enough to tell the dispatcher everything he/she needed to know. I probably would have been able to talk to the dispatcher, but I would definitely be freaking out.

• It's great what this little girl did i hope others can do the same.

• It was very smart of her to react like this and not panic. That takes a lot for a 4 year old. 

• She was very smart and i'm glad she could do what she was trained for.

• It was very smart of this girl to react like this and remember these things. If my parents did that for me and made me learn it i probably could.

• This girl was very smart and i'm glad she did what she did.

• That's a very smart girl for just being 4 years old! She must have been very calm to call the police and tell them what all was going on. I probably would have started panicking while talking to them on the phone. 

• This little girl is so smart and knew what she was supposed to do and that's just great hopefully there's more kids out there that can do this.

• I think that this little girl is very smart and did a great thing that saved her moms life and the baby's life! If I was in her situation I would hope that I could be as calm as her and be able to call 911 in time.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker