$150,000 Dollar Dress Stolen!

Luptia Nyong'o's $150,000 gown she wore to the Academy Awards was stolen from her hotel room. Studded with 6,000 white Akoya pearls, Investigators were quickly on the scene Investigating. The hotel she was staying at was the Swanky London Hotel off Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. They are looking over the hotel security camera footage and are trying to find the person who stole it. The sheriff's department got a tip from an anonymous person telling them where the dress is. They are currently trying to figure out if the dress is the real one or a fake one.

If you were Luptia how would you feel when you found out the dress was stolen?

What do you think the person who stole the dress is going to do with it, if he/she still has it?

Read More At-Link 

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Good job overall but your could have replied a few more times.

• I WOULD PROBABLY FREAK! The dress is worth $150,000! I don't even have $10.00 in my wallet. If I was in her situation, first of all, I would have either kept a better security check on it, or kept it safer. Second of all, WHY would I leave it somewhere to be able to be stolen in the first place!? I think the person that has it is either going to sell it, or remove the expensive jewelry from the dress and either sell or trade those. 

• I would be hurt. It's so sad to think that people steal things, even though they know they don't belong to them. People are so rude and screwed up and it's honestly just ridiculous. I think that the person who stole it would most likely sell it for a whole lot of money. 

• Well first off, don't by a 150 grand dress, and the person would obviously sell that thing as fast as they possibly could, pocket the money, and be on there merry way.

• I would be mad because if the dress costs that much I would want to keep it forever. I think the person might try and sell it to make money or hide it just to have it for some reason. 

• I would be so mad. They probably stole it, to get something from it. Why would you steal a dress that cost that much? 

• I would be ticked why would someone want to steal that dress. Also they probably stole it to get money from it. The person will probably try to sell it and get money.

• I would feel violated if someone broke into my hotel room and stole my private property like that.

Probably sell it and make a fortune.

• I would definitely be scared and panicking and I would definitely try to find someone to help me find it. But on the other hand I would never buy a $150,000 dress! I think the person that took it would have sold it for way more than it was worth.

• Yea i don't know why celebrities think they need super expensive dresses. 

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker