What really happened to JFK?

The death of John F. Kennedy is a known conspiracy theory, some think that the government was behind his assassination. So what really happened? The Kennedy’s and his team were in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963 riding in a motorcade when the shots began. The President got a bullet to the neck, and the Governor one to his back. They were rushed to the Parkland Memorial Hospital, where they found out there was not much they could do to save the President. He was later pronounced dead. They found a man named Lee Harvey Oswald guilty for the shooting and killing of JFK.  

The interesting fact about this case is that some people don’t believe that Oswald acted alone. Most think that the Government was a part of the assassination, or there was another person working with him as a second gunman. Another theory is that the Cuban Government was also behind it, as they were mad that Kennedy had decided to withhold military support for the Bay of Pigs Invasion. The Bay of Pigs Invasion in simple terms was an attempt to overthrow and win over the government of Fidel Castro. Which was directed and funded by the US, until Kennedy had second thoughts. 

I personally support the Cuban theory as it all adds up. Kennedy’s death would give an opportunity for someone new to lead the US Government, somebody that would support the Cuban’s and continue to fund them. Lee Oswald could have done it purely out of hatred, but why would he risk his life just for that. It makes more sense, and is a better motive if he had something to benefit him out of it, like a big money reward from the Cuban Government. 

What do you think really happened to JFK?

Do you believe any of these theories? If so, which one? Please explain why as well.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/jfk-in-history/november-22-1963-death-of-the-president 

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/jfk-assassination

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/14/jfk-assassination-clint-hill-secret-service-interview

https://www.britannica.com/event/Bay-of-Pigs-invasion

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

•  I hadn't really thought before about what had really happened to JFK but the Cuban theory makes sense. I am not sure it is what really happened but it could be possible since they definetely had a motive and the death of the president would clearly benefit them.

• Yes I agree, there could be many different possibilities on what actually happened to John. F Kennedy. Especially as there is a number of different theories, and many believe different theories are true. 

• I think that the cuban conspiracy makes sense because when a communist led country feels disrespected they most of the time take extreme measures and I believe that maybe Kennedy was planning on sending aid to overthrow the government but got shot before he could announce it. 

• I agree with your statement aboout communistoverthorwing the country. I had never thought of what JFK was still planning on doing for our country before his death. What else do you think he could have never had the time to do for our country that he wanted to? 

• I think your theory about the Cuban government having a part in this is right. It would make sense, they were angry they had no military, so they shot the man who made the decision, and the president of the United States, and the country that has control over them.  

• I believe that Oswald couldn't have acted alone. I don't believe that someone could do all of this by themselves with zero help. I also believe that the government could've known about it and helped get someone to voluenteer. But either way JFK did not deserve this just because of his decions.

• I agree with you, It would be very hard for someone to pull this off by themselves. When you say government do you mean the US Government or the Cuban Government? I would also agree who ever was behind this assassination went to far.  

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker