What really happened to JFK?

The death of John F. Kennedy is a known conspiracy theory, some think that the government was behind his assassination. So what really happened? The Kennedy’s and his team were in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963 riding in a motorcade when the shots began. The President got a bullet to the neck, and the Governor one to his back. They were rushed to the Parkland Memorial Hospital, where they found out there was not much they could do to save the President. He was later pronounced dead. They found a man named Lee Harvey Oswald guilty for the shooting and killing of JFK.  

The interesting fact about this case is that some people don’t believe that Oswald acted alone. Most think that the Government was a part of the assassination, or there was another person working with him as a second gunman. Another theory is that the Cuban Government was also behind it, as they were mad that Kennedy had decided to withhold military support for the Bay of Pigs Invasion. The Bay of Pigs Invasion in simple terms was an attempt to overthrow and win over the government of Fidel Castro. Which was directed and funded by the US, until Kennedy had second thoughts. 

I personally support the Cuban theory as it all adds up. Kennedy’s death would give an opportunity for someone new to lead the US Government, somebody that would support the Cuban’s and continue to fund them. Lee Oswald could have done it purely out of hatred, but why would he risk his life just for that. It makes more sense, and is a better motive if he had something to benefit him out of it, like a big money reward from the Cuban Government. 

What do you think really happened to JFK?

Do you believe any of these theories? If so, which one? Please explain why as well.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/jfk-in-history/november-22-1963-death-of-the-president 

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/jfk-assassination

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/nov/14/jfk-assassination-clint-hill-secret-service-interview

https://www.britannica.com/event/Bay-of-Pigs-invasion

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• In my opinon, I think the reason John F. Kennedy was assinated was because of the Cuban Goverment. It is the only logical reason behind his murder and the only story that adds up. If I lived and Cuba and a president stoped supporting my country, I would be upset so my thought and opinon is that the Cuban government was behind the murder of JFK.

• I think the Cuban government could have been behind the assassination of JFK because of the withholding of military equipment but I feel like there needs to be more evidence for me to believe any of the theories on his assassination. It could have been the Cuban government, our government or people who just really hated JFK as president. 

• Yes, I can see how you would need more evidence to believe this theory. I agree that there are many possiblies to what actually happened that day, and we might never figure out what really happened. What theory did you agree with the most?

• I hadn't thaught about how he died and all of the conspiricies about it. All I knew was that he was shot I didn't think that there was other counties involved in it. I agree now that the CUban conspiricy theroy is true and was also shot by Lee Oswald.

• i agree that you think the conspiracys are correct, it does all add up and kenidys assasination would be an opourtunity for someone that supports the cubans to lead the country.

• I think that he was acciented by the cia because there general didn't like seeing him as a good president and so he killed him. I beleive that they cia spreaical task force that they put together didn't properly investagte it and they js went with what was already well know or what people where already told. 

• Do you belive any of these theories? I have found that the Cuban Government killed JFK would make alot of sense. Because they wanted to continue to be funded by the U.S government and JFk did not allow that. So I think that it makes sence that they would assasonate JFK to get the things they wanted.

• I think what really happened to JFK is that he got shot in the face and died. It's a little mysterious that the accused gunman was killed by another gunman before he could face sentencing. I think our own government got rid of JFK because he was actually trying to change the system and get certain people out of power that you shouldn't mess with. 

• I am open to hearing other theories, and I like this one. It is good to see many different possiblies, and this one would make sense. We know that people in the past of done crazy attempts to get rid of people that had tried or done things in politics they didn't agree with. So this theory could definatly be true. 

• I could also see the theory of our own Government being behind the assassination of JFK being true aswell. I like your reasoning to the theory of JFK trying to get certain people out of power, it ties the theory together and makes it make sense.  

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker