Donald Trumps 1st Assination Attempt

On July 13, 2024 at 5:11 P.M. 8 shots were fired towards Donald J. Trump at his rally in Butler Pennsylvania. One of the shots grazed President Trump's ear and another hit a father trying to protect his family. He later died due to his injuries that he stuffed that day. He was the only death on that day although a couple of others sustained injuries. This was a major event and will be talked about for years to come. There were many conspiracies made surrounding the events on that day. One thing that is for sure is that there was a lack of security at the event. The shooter was able to get 150 yards away from Trump on a rooftop. The secret security was supposed to have the rooftop on lock down with it being so close to Trump. The shooter was later identified as 20 year old  Thomas Mathew Crooks. He was able to climb up on top of the building with an AR style rifle. He climbed up on the roof while Trump was making his speech to the people of Pennsylvania. That's when he got into position while being detected by the secret service. Before he shot his 8 bullets he was in the secret services scopes but they didn’t have a good view on him or have clearance to shoot him. After Thomas fired his shots the secret service shot back and hit him in the head causing him to die on impact. 

Many Republicans think that this event was planned by the democrats to take out Trump because they don't want him to be president. They say that the secret service allowed him to get on top of the roof and take shots before killing him. While Democrats deny all of those claims saying that it was just a tragedy that it happened and they had nothing to do with it. 

I think that it wasn’t planned by the Democrats but I think that it showed how they provided a lack of security for Trump and didn’t follow protocol when it came to protecting Trump. 

Do you think that Trump's assination attempt was planned by the Democrats?

Do you think Thomas Crooks acted alone?

Do you think the security service was or wasn’t following protocol when it came to protecting Trump?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-reveals-new-details-first-assassination-attempt-exclusive-interview-craziest-day

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-service-trump-assassination-attempt-july-13/=

You need to be a member of History 360 to add comments!

Join History 360

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think that the Democrats were the ones who planned the assassination attempt, but I do think they played a part in giving the people who believed their ideas. I think that it was probably a group of people that believed what the left said and they believe that Trump is evil and that he shouldn't run for president.

• I think that it's dumb that someone tried to kill trump. Plus look at the guy that tried and kill him he is dead because of thast and plus trump is trying to be good again and make evrything good again

• I think that the assination wasn't planned because when trump got shot on the ear. He moved almost at the perfect time which was probly luck, if he didn't move he would of been dead on the spot. When the security wasn't shooting at Thomas Crook I think it was because they needed to have a reason to shoot him, because im pretty that they guy who shot Thomas got fired because he wasn't spossed to shoot him. But I dont know why they did that because trump was getting shot. 

• I do not think that Trump's assasination attempt was planned by the Democrats because if it had it would have been known by now but I do think that there was a lot of security lacking and that if there had been more the disaster could have been prevented.

• I think that the attempt on trumps life was by a group of people but not the demoncratic party. I think that it was a small group of radical liberals who belived that trump was evil so they decided to try and kill him. But I believe that the secret service didn't do the best they could.

• I agree that Donald Trump had a lack of security and that it wasn't really the Democrats fault that he got shot at. Thomas Crook probably acted alone since there were no shots from other places and since no one else suspicious was found. I think the security service was following protocol. They just need to do a better job of checking the surroundings more often, making sure no one can get that close again.

• I do not think anyone planned this but the shooter. He was a mentally ill man that wanted to be noticed but chose teh wrong way to do so. I think they could have done a lot more to protect trump. But i think they should have done more to protect the people surrounding considering a fireman died becuase of their poor security.

• Do you think that trups assination atemt was planned by the democrats? all though it could be very likely I dont think the democrats would have done such a thing, if they did plan the assination on trump there would be multiple traces left behind from the democrats.

• Do you think the security service was or wasn’t following protocol when it came to protecting Trump? I don't think the head of the secret service made the right decision. After all of the people screaming that he has a gun and all of the people noticing that he was climbing on the roof they still did not take any action. So I think that its the secret services falt for not taking any action.

This reply was deleted.
eXTReMe Tracker